27th January 2012, 04:56 PM
shinyevangelin

How to get placed in abroad after doing 3rd year EEE?

i'm doing 3rd year EEE... can anyone direct me how to get placed in abroad?

18th November 2012, 03:13 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get placed in abroad after doing 3rd year EEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyevangelin View Post
i'm doing 3rd year EEE... can anyone direct me how to get placed in abroad?
Dear,

Since you are in 3rd year you have to wait for a year for your placement. You have not mentioned in which college you are as it depends highly on it because good colleges call foreign companies for recruitment. You must have heard this year that a boy from NIT is recruited by facebook and even in galgotia one boy is recruited by a big MNC and he will be placed abroad.

If your college does not give you such opportunity you can search from other job portals about such companies and apply to it. MNCs will be better option for you like motorola, toshiba, nokia etc as they send their employees outside india for different projects but for that you need to have excellent fluency in english and if yo know some other language like french or spanish then it would be great and increase your chance.

Getting job in abroad and settling their looks very dazzling from outside but it comes with lots of problems. As surviving there is not so easy as in India. You will have to work really hard to be there once you get in.

But nothing is impossible if you are hard working and deserving!

Best of luck!
19th June 2014, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get placed in abroad after doing 3rd year EEE?

I am joining in srm university in eee department.do i have a chance to get in to MNC after 4th year.what % do i need to maintain.some tips
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?