12th March 2018, 08:21 PM
Fizan khan

How to get registration in IGNOU for the first time to get admission in Masters in Zoology?

I want to Masters in Zoology from IGNOU. I have not register with IGNOU earlier. So, how should I register with IGNOU for the first time and apply for admission in M.Sc in Zoology with IGNOU?

29th March 2018, 01:15 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get registration in IGNOU for the first time to get admission in Masters in Zoology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizan khan View Post
I want to Masters in Zoology from IGNOU. I have not register with IGNOU earlier. So, how should I register with IGNOU for the first time and apply for admission in M.Sc in Zoology with IGNOU?
Steps for Registration in IGNOU for the first time :

1. Click on Login button from the home page of online system

2. Login with the username and password by clicking the login

3. Fill the personal details like you name, date of birth, father's name, etc

4. Upload scanned documents (follow the instructions step by step)

5. Pay your programme fee through online mode (debit/credit/net banking)\

6. Once you done with all the steps, at the end you will get the Form Preview option. Save/Print you form for further reference.

Official page for registering an online form : https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/...n/Default.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?