1st July 2012, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

How to get a seat in college of management?

i am not colyfyd the eamcet but i want sceat in collage of managment

Related Questions:
  1. How to get management seat in BVSc and AH college
  2. Colleges which I can get after scoring 8 Lakh rank in AIEEE? Any damage as such if I skip 1 year?
  3. Is it possible to join B.Tech without qualifying for EAMCET exam?
  4. How to get admitted in Kind George Medical College through a Management Seat? What is the fee structure? When does the admission take place?
  5. How much to pay for management seat in any college in Bangalore for engineering seat?
  6. Admission in Medical stream without NEET for a candidate who has scored less than 50% in 12th standard?
  7. Which good colleges can I expect having secured a rank of 307 in PGCET Exam in EEE stream?
  8. What is the management seat fees for M.Tech Industrial Management in MSRIT(Bangalore)
  9. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college?
  10. Is there any management seat in top B.Schools? How much is the fee structure?
  11. How can I get management seat of BAMS in Andhra Colleges?
  12. Procedure for admission to MBA in Badruka through MAT an ICET?
  13. Which colleges I can get admission with a rank of 194662 in EAMCET?
  14. Mbbs in management quota: Can I get seat in any medical college with 5 Lakhs donation? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the management seat for SDM college Dharwad in Civil engineering?
  16. How to get management quota in good engineering college after scoring 60% in MPC
  17. Eligibility for education loan in Management seats? -- [New]
  18. Will I be able to get government dental college in Chennai after scoring 150 cutoff ? Which course can I join in Engineering if I am interested in Management and Construction?
16th November 2012, 08:24 PM

Default Re: How to get a seat in college of management?

Hi everyone,

Sorry to inform you dear ......... But you have to atleast qualify any of the entrance examinations for management like CAT ,XAT or any other .........
But its really difficult to enter into one of the management courses ........
For more details of such exams ......... see on site:
http://www.successcds.net/mbaentranceexam/
24th May 2020, 12:36 AM
Lovypamnani

Default Re: How to get a seat in college of management?

By management I assume you mean bba or mba.
For bba (Bachlor in business administration) you don't need to give any entrance exam directly apply for the clg in which you want to go and atleast have more than 60% in class 12 for good clg
And for mba it's totally different you have to give any entrance exam like CAT ,MAT, etc and clear the cut off the respective college. And all also go through GD and PI.
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?