2nd August 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

How to go for a job after completing B.E Mechanical? What is the qualification?

i am complete BE mechanical after going to job so,what qualification?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. After completing B.E degree from mechanical engineering which department should I consider as a fresher for job?
  3. How to study and work together after Diploma in Mechanical?
  4. How may I get a job in USA after completing mechanical engineering from India?
  5. Am I eligible to get government job after completing B.Tech Mechanical
  6. How to get a good job after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Job available after completing B.Tech Mechanical with 55% and 5 backlogs?
  8. Is it beneficial to study B.E. instead of getting job after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. what can be done after completing engineering in CS or Mechanical? What's the job opportunities and future prospective for the same?
  10. What are the job opportunities after completing 4 years B.E Mechanical?
  11. What should I do to get a job in MNC company after completing Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  12. Will I get a good job if I have completing B.Tech Mechanical with 55% and 5 backlogs?
  13. What qualification is good for me to get a job of 20 to 30 thousand?
  14. Job opportunities for mechanical engineering after completing mechanical engineering?
  15. Where can I get a job after completing mechanical engineering? Where can I apply for this?
  16. How can I get job after completing diploma in Mechanical?
  17. How to get a job in BHEL after completing B.Tech Mechanical? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How cna I apply for DME job afetr completing diploma in mechanical engineering
15th November 2015, 11:01 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to go for a job after completing B.E Mechanical? What is the qualification?

You can go for government as well as private job as per your interest once you complete your bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering. For government jobs, you need to clear the engineering entrance exams conducted by different examination conducting authority.

>>GATE exam for PSU jobs.

>>Indian Engineering Services.

>>Civil Services exams.

>>SSC CGL exam.

>>IB ACIO exam.

>>Banking entrance exams.

For all these exams, you just need passing percentage of marks in bachelor's degree. You must crack all the stages of exam to get job. For private job different companies have different requirements. Minimum of 60% throughout is needed for different companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?