15th July 2011, 06:34 PM

What is the fee structure for marine or merchant navy in India?

what is figure of fee structure for marine or merchant navy in India?

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges are good for Merchant Navy? How is the scope in it? Eligibility criteria for a Marine Engineering after diploma? What is the fee structure?
  2. How to go in merchant navy? Which is the best college? How many colleges are there for marine engineering? Fee structure for the same?
  3. How can I join Merchant Navy having 72% in 12th with PCM? Fee structure of the course to pursue?
  4. How shall I get into Merchant Navy after completion of 10+2? What will be the fee structure for this?
  5. Procedure to join Merchant Navy? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  6. Can I join merchant Navy after passing 12th with 61% science? What is the fee structure?
  7. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?
  8. Fee structure, duration of the course, eligibility criteria of Merchant Navy course? How much salary can I expect?
  9. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Information on how to join merchant navy?
  11. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy?
  12. What is the Merchant Navy course fee structure?
  13. What is the merchant navy course fee structure?
  14. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements
  15. Eligibility criteria required to join Merchant Navy? What is the Fee structure of the course? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  17. How to join in Merchant Navy after completing 12th?
  18. Required percentage in 12th to join Merchant Navy? Fee structure for this course?
1st September 2015, 12:51 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the fee structure for marine or merchant navy in India?

The total fee of the merchant navy in India is around 5 lacs.

In this fee. around 3 lacs are used for various kinds of the training of the officers.

And around 2 lacs you need to pay for the lincence they provide you.
26th March 2018, 09:16 AM
Somyarathore
Member+

Default Re: What is the fee structure for marine or merchant navy in India?

1. Joining fees :
2. Registration Fee Rs. 10,000
3. Tuition Fee Rs.89,000
4. Boarding/ Lodging & other amenities Rs. 66,000
TOTAL : Rs. 1,90,000/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?