24th May 2012, 08:36 PM
saurabhshakya

Procedure to join Merchant Navy after marine engineering? I am a 12th class pass student with PCM

I am 12th class student with PCM as my subject. I want to join merchant navy after doing marine engineering. Can anybody please help me out with the colleges and procedure to join merchant navy after marine engineering. I am really confused. Thanks in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join merchant navy after passing 12th? What is the procedure for B.Tech Marine
  2. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?
  3. Which courses to join after 12th to join Merchant Navy?
  4. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy? -- [New]
  6. Can i join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the procedure?
  7. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes?
  8. Procedure to join merchant navy?
  9. Procedure to join merchant navy after scoring 60% marks in PCM?
  10. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy having completed 12th Class with PCM with 55% and with an age of 21 years?
  11. Can I join Merchant Navy after doing 12th with PCM?
  12. Can I join Merchant navy after passing 12th commerce? What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy?
  13. Procedure to apply for merchant navy entrance exam? Date of availability of forms?
  14. How to join Merchant Navy after passing computer science and engineering? Procedure to take admission?
  15. Eligibility for Merchant Navy after getting 48.7% in 12th and 41% in PCM?
  16. Procedure to join Merchant Navy? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  17. What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy? I am a student od diploma mechanical
  18. Good shipping companies which provides one year course in marine engineering(to join merchant navy)?
10th June 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join Merchant Navy after marine engineering? I am a 12th class pass student with PCM

What is the procedure for Joining marine engineering after b.tech
11th July 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join Merchant Navy after marine engineering? I am a 12th class pass student with PCM

I am a Mech engineer, i want to join merchant navy. Where should i start from ?
15th January 2013, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Merchant Navy after marine engineering? I am a 12th class pass student with PCB
7th February 2013, 07:43 AM
Unregistered

Sir, only C.E.T entrance exam is enough to join marine enginearing.?
29th September 2013, 06:30 AM
Unregistered

now I'm in service of coastguard...
I want to be a merchant navy officer..
what I'v to do??
pls reply me...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?