23rd January 2012, 02:59 PM

How to go for a railway job after completing graduation?

Hi
I have complete my graduation in second try & i want to go in railway job so what can I do ? reply plz. or give me some other suggetion to govt jobs or how can i give govt or bank exam?

24th March 2012, 10:37 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to go for a railway job after completing graduation?

You can definitely apply for Railways jobs after completing graduation. You should attend the RRB exam as part of it. You should be between 21-30 years to attend this exam. You can also attend the UPSC and SSC exams for joining defense sector, Civil services, Telecom, Income tax department etc. You can also apply for banking jobs for positions such as Clerk, PO etc in different nationalized banks. You should attend IBPS exam or exams conducted by individual banks as part of this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?