12th February 2012, 09:58 AM
Rajan Rabari

How to join Air Force after completion of 12th class?

how join in airforce after 12th ?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Army, Air Force and Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  2. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  3. How to join Air Force, Navy and Army after completion of 12th Class with Commerce?
  4. How to join Air Force after passing 12th class? What is the eligibility for Air Force?
  5. How should I join Air Force after BCA? Requirements to join Air Force?
  6. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  7. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing 12th PCB? -- [New]
  8. Can I join Air Force after completion of 12th class with Commerce stream? What are the Physical Requirements needed for this?
  9. Can I join Air Force after completion of 12th Class with 64% of marks?
  10. What subjects should I choose in 10+2 to join Air Force?
  11. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of 12th class in PCM with 58% being a candidate with an age of 19 years?
  12. Information about exam centre for Rajasthan Board exam?
  13. Can I join Air Force after completing of 12th class science from general category?
  14. Can a candidate be eligible to join Air Force after completion of 10th Class?
  15. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of 12th Class?
  16. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  17. How to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to get admission for BBA or BBM with any of the US universities being a candidate of pursuing SSC course form NIOS?
12th February 2012, 06:25 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Air Force after completion of 12th class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajan Rabari View Post
how join in airforce after 12th ?
After completing your 12th examination you have to crack the NDA examination to join India Air force examination.

NDA means National Defence Academy Examination and this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year.This year NDA I last date for the application was already completed.So you can't apply for this examination but you can apply for NDA II examination after completing 12th examination or pursing in the final year of 12th examination.

Eligibility Criteria for Air force through NDA examination :-

~~The aspirant have to completed intermediate(12th) examination from a recognized School or equivalent qualification.

~~12th examination with physics,chemistry and mathematics in their examination then only you are eligible to apply for Indian Air force.

~~Final year of intermediate may also eligible to apply for NDA examination.

~~Age limits should be between 16.5 years and 19 years and Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for NDA examination.

Next NDA II notification will be publish in the month of June in the official website of UPSC as well as employment news paper.

Physical Standards for Air force examination :-

More details,Visit the official website :- www.upsc.gov.in
12th February 2012, 07:13 PM
Sagar Keshari

Hello friend,
You can definitely apply for Indian Air Force after +2, and to do so, you will have to qualify the NDA exam, conducted by Union Public Service Commission.
To be eligible for the NDA exam, you must have studied Physics and Maths at +2 level.
The minimum eligible age is 16 1/2 years and the maximum age limit is 19 years.

After qualifying the exam, you will have to undergo training at the Air Force Academy and after completion of all the necessary training, you will be recruited as an officer in the Indian Air Force.

For more information, you may refer to the official website of the Indian Air Force.
12th February 2012, 10:40 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can join Indian Air Force wing of NDA after passing 12th through NDA exam.

NDA - NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY exam conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for entry in to three wings of NDA i.e. Indian Army, Navy and Air Force.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian male within the age of 16.5 to 19 years of age having either appearing for the final 12th exam or passed from any stream from a recognised Central/State Board with good physical fitness is eligible to apply for NDA.

As you are interested to join Indian Air Force, you should have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in 12th standard so that you are eligible to apply NDA, but you have to go through certain physical standard after passing the written exam.

The process of registration for NDA-I has already been completed the exam will be held on 15.04.2012.

For more information you may log on to official website of UPSC i.e.www.upsc.gov.in
10th April 2012, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

when will nda examination going to strat?
12th July 2014, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

hello sir, how can I join indian air force after completing 12th if I am not eligible for nda exam. Is there any age limit for air force entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?