5th February 2013, 02:37 AM
BUNTY2206

How to join Air Force after pursuing B.E 1st semester

Hello sir ,
I wanna to join airforce,, presently i am pesuing my B.E. 1st sem from tit college
Bhopal..
I wanna to be a pilot of a fighter plane.....

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 5th semester BE in Electronics and Instrumentation? Information regarding University Entry Scheme?
  2. What shall I do to join Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 1st year of ECE?
  3. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force being a candidate pursuing 3rd semester in BE IT after completion of Diploma?
  4. Can i join Air Force? i am a B.E. student
  5. Am I eligible to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 1st year of B.Sc? Which Entrance Exam should I give for this?
  6. Am I eligible to join Air Force being a candidate from BCA course?
  7. How to join Air force as a Pilot? I am pursuing my engineering
  8. How can I join Indian Air Force after pursuing B.Tech in ECE?
  9. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc?
  11. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  12. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  13. How can I join Air Force being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  14. How to join Commando Force being a candidate of pursuing 1st year of BCA?
  15. Procedure to join as Engineer in Indian Air Force? Job Opportunities in Indian Air Force?
  16. What can I do to join Indian Air force? I am studying in 1st year M.Pharm
  17. How can I join as Pilot in Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 10th standard?
  18. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls? -- [New]
19th April 2014, 07:24 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to join Air Force after pursuing B.E 1st semester

You can always join the Indian Air Force as a pilot. Age should be between 19-23 Years and aspiring candidates has to be Graduates (Three Year Course) in any discipline and have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level OR BE / B Tech (Four Year Course) and should scored Minimum 60% in all papers put together. Air Force Common Admission Test or AFCAT is by far the biggest exam conducted for entry into the IAF. Candidates after appearing for the written test has to undergo (AFSB)SSB . The written test is same for all the candidates irrespective of the Branch Applied i.e. Flying, Technical or Ground Duties. The minimum acceptable height for Male candidate is 157.5 cms. For women candidate’s minimum acceptable height is 152 cms. For Gorkhas and individuals belonging to hills of North Eastern region of India, Garhwali and Kumaon, the Minimum acceptable height will be 5 cms less. In case of candidates from Lakshadweep, the minimum acceptable height can be reduced by 2 cms for males and females candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?