17th February 2012, 06:18 PM
Sariika

How to join Air Force at an age of 23? I am a married lady

I m a married lady.completed my b.com .at the age of 23 yr.now i want to join airforce.can u tel how to join indian airforce after gradution and getting maried

Related Questions:
  1. Can a married man apply for officer post in Air force?
  2. How to join Indian Air Force being a married girl pursuing 12th standard?
  3. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How should I join Air Force after BCA? Requirements to join Air Force?
  5. How to join Army Air Force after passing 10th class?
  6. How can I join Indian Air Force being a candidate from B.Com course and with an age of 21 years?
  7. Am I eligible to join Indian defense forces like Navy, Air force or Military? I am 25 years married man and having post graduation in physics
  8. What is the age limit to join AIr Force? I am a teacher
  9. How may I get admission in M.S in Germany? What's the qualification and paper works required required?
  10. Age criteria to join Air Force?
  11. How to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force?
  12. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  13. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis? -- [New]
  14. Can I join Indian Air Force as a medical graduate?
  15. Required Academic Qualification to join Indian Air Force?
  16. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  17. How can Women join as a Pilot in Air Force? What are my chances? My age is 21 and have done 12th Non Medical
  18. How to join Air Force at age 19 and completing 12th?
19th February 2012, 01:48 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Air Force at an age of 23? I am a married lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sariika View Post
I m a married lady.completed my b.com .at the age of 23 yr.now i want to join airforce.can u tel how to join indian airforce after gradution and getting maried
Married women are not considered eligible to join any branch of Indian Air Force.
In Indian Air Force, unmarried women may join any of the branches depending upon their qualification but since you are married, I am sorry to say that there is no way for you to get into it.
21st March 2012, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Air Force at an age of 23? I am a married lady

I am 23 years old graduate in electronics(b tech) and want to pursue my career in indian air force...preferrably in flying branch..please guide me how to go ahead?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?