12th December 2011, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

How to join Air Force having passed 12th class?

Sir i have passed 12th class how could i enter to indianairforce

15th December 2011, 05:22 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Air Force having passed 12th class?

The candidate should pass NDA exam in order to join Air force after 12th class. The exam is carried out by UPSC. The details on the exam can be collected from the official website of UPSC. Those candidates who have specialized in science subjects during their XII class can attend the test. Only male candidates who are unmarried are eligible to apply. The age of the candidate must fall between 16-1/2 to 19 years.
15th December 2011, 06:07 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
To enter into the Indian Air Force as an officer, you will need to qualify NDA exam conducted by UPSC.
Since you have qualified +2 level of exam, you will be considered eligible provided you have studied Maths and Physics and qualified in these subjects, along with the other subjects in the same.
The minimum eligible age is 16 1/2 years and the maximum age limit is 19 years.
The examination is conducted twice every year.

For more information, refer to the official website of Indian Air Force.
16th December 2011, 09:35 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
If your aim is to Join Indian Air Force, then for this you have to complete your 12Th examination First, because 12th is the Minimum Eligiblity to apply for Indian Air Force. If you have already completed your 12Th examination, then Yes you are eligible to apply for Indian Air Force, But for this you have to completed your 12Th examination with Maths and Physics as a compulsory Subjects.

>> Final year appearing candidates are also apply for Indian Air force Examination after completing 12Th examination.

>> After completing 12Th examination, You are eligible to apply for NDA (National Defence Academy) Examination.

This examination is Conducted by UPSC, Twice in a year for the Recruitment of these 3 wings :

>> Army wings
>> Naval Wings
>> Air Force Wings.

If you have completed your 12Th examination with Math and Physics as a compulsory subjects then you are eligible for all these wings.

The Notification of Next year NDA Examination will be Published soon in this Month i.e on 31/Dec/2011.

The last date of apply for NDA Examination : 30/Jan/2012.

The examination will be held on : 15/April/2012.

>> The selection in this examination will be based on Written examination and Personal Interview and those who cracked this examination then you are eligible for NDA Training, So please work hard and then apply for this examination and for more information please check official website :

http://upsc.gov.in
16th December 2011, 10:07 PM
mayankkaushik02

The candidate have to pass the NDA exam to join Air force after class 12th . The exam is conducted by UPSC. The details of the exam can be get from the official website of UPSC.
www.upsc.gov.in

Those candidates have science subjects during their XII class can attend the Exam.This exam is conducted twice in year. Only male candidates must be unmarried and have age of between 17 to 19 years.
16th December 2011, 10:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Yes , you are eligible Indian Air Force through NDA exam because there is no percentage criteria also you have completed 12 th class.

The NDA examination is conducted by UPSC for the admission in the Army,Naval wing and Air wing of the NDA.The examination is conducted twice in a year.

The eligibility Criteria for the NDA examination is that a candidate has passed class 12th or equivalent.Class 12th appearing students are also eligible for the examination.Age of the candidate should be between 16.5 years to 19 years.

If you have passed class 12th or appearing in it then you are quite eligible for the examination.

Important NDA Examination Dates (2012) :

>> Notification Released Date : 31/Dec/2011.
>> Last date of apply : 30/Jan/2012
>> Examination date : 15/April/2012.

Question pattern:-

For any more information about the NDA examination please visit the official website of the UPSC. :- http://www.upsc.gov.in
16th December 2011, 11:05 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI,
You can join Air Force after passing 12th with physics, chemistry and maths stream.

You have to qualify the National Defence Academy (N.D.A) exam.
N.D.A exam is conducted by U.P.S.C.
N.D.A exam is conducted in month of April and August.

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass 12th with any subject from recognized university
> Age limit:-16.5-19 year
> Medically fit

There are 3 steps of selection:-
-Written exam.
-Interview
-medical exam.

IMPORTANT DATES FOR N.D.A. & N.A. EXAM.(I), 2012

Date of Notification:-31.12.2011
Last date of receipt of form:-30.01.2012(MONDAY)
Date of exam:-15.04.2012(SUNDAY)

GOOD LUCK!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?