17th August 2012, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

How to join as a assistant lecturer after cracking GATE exam? I have completed B.Tech Mechanical with 55%

Hi
I have completed my b.tech mechanical with 55%.

Presently I m working for a company.

I m not satisfied with my job.

I want to crack GATE exam and do M.tech

If I leave my present job,and join as a assistant lecturer in a college.how would it help me to crack GATE 2013.

Please suggest.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it right to do MBA or M.Tech after B.Tech? Benefits and preparations required for cracking GATE exam?
  2. Which course is a best choice for me to get into Teaching line after completion of BE?
  3. How to go for M.Tech in ECE by cracking GATE exam?
  4. How to enter into Assistant Professor or lecturer field? I have completed BSc Biochemistry with 64%
  5. Is this possible to join M.Tech with Petroleum or Aerospace Engineering through GATE Exam having completed B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. What are the advantages of cracking GATE exam? I have completed MSc Microbiology from Pune University
  7. Name of the entrance exam which I have to appear to join as a lecturer in government polytechnic college
  8. Guidance to pursue Ph.D course being a candidate having completed Masters in Mechanical and working as Lecturer?
  9. What is the eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  10. How does cracking GATE help to acquire JRF? I have completed my B.E in Biotechnology
  11. Which entrance exam to give for position of Lecturer or Assistant Professor or Associated Professor?
  12. How can I join Indian Navy after passing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  13. Am I eligible for GATE having completed B.Tech 3 years back?
  14. How much time one should devote for GATE preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to join government engineering college as lecturer? I have completed M.E
  16. Government jobs after cracking GATE Biotechnology? -- [New]
  17. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  18. How to join as a lecturer in Polytechnic/Engineering College after completing MSc B.Ed in Maths?
17th August 2012, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Arrow Re: How to join as a assistant lecturer after cracking GATE exam? I have completed B.Tech Mechanical with 55%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi
I have completed my b.tech mechanical with 55%.

Presently I m working for a company.

I m not satisfied with my job.

I want to crack GATE exam and do M.tech

If I leave my present job,and join as a assistant lecturer in a college.how would it help me to crack GATE 2013.

Please suggest.
According to current rule by AICTE, a candidate with B.TECH degree cannot work as a lecture in Engineering college. If it is a diploma college, there is no problem to do. So, for cracking a GATE exam, you can join GATE coaching institute or you can prepare by your own with your syllabus. With the better GATE score you can approach some M.TECH institute for working as lecture along with MTECH studies, by showing your talents. Its with your hand to impress them for positive result.
17th August 2012, 07:11 PM
KapilMusicBoy

Default Re: How to join as a assistant lecturer after cracking GATE exam? I have completed B.Tech Mechanical with 55%

My dear friend, as your degree is is of 55%, somewhat low percentage, but you thinking is good to crack GATE. you can crack GATE with good score to overcome it.
if you just want to crack GATE(just pass the cutoff), then you can do it with less hard work as in mechanical, you need to do the English & aptitude portion (which is common for entrance exams & bank exams ) and do cover 2-3 subjects. 2 or 3 subjects are enough...& include MATHS, because in mechanical branch, there is a huge portion of mathematics.
if you want good marks, then you need to cover more subjects as you want to score.
It will help you to get job as a lecturer with good salary.
17th August 2012, 07:13 PM
KapilMusicBoy

Smile Re: How to join as a assistant lecturer after cracking GATE exam? I have completed B.Tech Mechanical with 55%

My dear friend, as your degree is is of 55%, somewhat low percentage, but you thinking is good to crack GATE. you can crack GATE with good score to overcome it.
if you just want to crack GATE(just pass the cutoff), then you can do it with less hard work as in mechanical, you need to do the English & aptitude portion (which is common for entrance exams & bank exams ) and do cover 2-3 subjects. 2 or 3 subjects are enough...& include MATHS, because in mechanical branch, there is a huge portion of mathematics.
if you want good marks, then you need to cover more subjects as you want to score.
It will help you to get job as a lecturer with good salary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?