23rd March 2017, 03:43 AM
Unregistered

How to join Biomedical field while doing last semester of mechanical engineering?

How to join Biomedical field while doing last semester of mechanical engineering? I have interest only in biomedical field and not in mechanical, so can you please guide me what should I do to shift the field at the end of the course?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer training after passing Biomedical engineering?
  2. Higher studies after Biomedical Engineering? Courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I make entry in the field of Biomedical Engineering having completed 12th Class with PCB? Is Mathematics necessary for the candidate to join this field? What is the eligibility criteria for the Entrance Exam for this?
  4. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  5. Procedure to study MS in Genetic Engineering in Abroad for B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) last semester student?
  6. Post graduate programmes where Biomedical engineering students are eligible?
  7. What are the opportunities in Mechanical Engineering field?
  8. What course should I join after B.E Biomedical? Are there any PG courses related to my field except M.Tech and M.E?
  9. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  10. Where to join for minor training while doing 5th semester Mechanical engineering?
  11. What is the eligibility to study PhD in Oral Biology in Abroad for Biomedical Engineering 4th semester student?
  12. Can I join Biomedical Engineering after Diploma in Medical Electronics?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for Biomedical Engineering without doing maths?
  14. What is the procedure followed to apply for government job after completion of Biomedical Engineering?
  15. Eligibility to study PhD in Oral Biology in Abroad for Biomedical Engineering 4th semester student?
  16. Eligibility to join NCC for Mechanical Engineering Diploma 4th semester student?
  17. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  18. Are Biomedical engineering Students eligible to join M.Tech Biotechnology?
3rd October 2017, 11:12 AM
c.vijendra
Member+

Default Re: How to join Biomedical field while doing last semester of mechanical engineering?

As you are in the last semester of your graduation degree ( Mechanical engineering) , it is not possible in any university / collage to change the stream or branch at this stage. You have to complete your graduation in the mechanical engineering.

Biomedical engg has its vast applications in the biochemical sector,medicine or drugs sector,clinical health sciences etc.You can also be a designer of medical devices,or equipments.

You can go for the master in one of the above or you also can apply for the mechanical graduates level jobs in above sectors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?