1st February 2017, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

How to join CBI after B.Sc with Chemistry? Eligibility criteria for it?

Hello sir, I have completed graduation with B.Sc as a principle subject Chemistry and now want to join CBI. How can I join it? Eligibility criteria for it?

4th February 2017, 08:43 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join CBI after B.Sc with Chemistry? Eligibility criteria for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed graduation with B.Sc as a principle subject Chemistry and now want to join CBI. How can I join it? Eligibility criteria for it?
You have completed B.Sc degree so you are eligible for CBI post. This exam is conducted by Staff Selection Commission through CGL exam. If you can cleared CGL Tier 1 and 2 exam then you will get chance to join in CBI post.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized University are eligible for CGL entrance exam.

For CBI post, your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?