17th February 2017, 03:09 AM
Indian Anjali

Eligibility criteria and selection procedure for CBI? How to prepare for it after 12th?

Hello sir, I am in 12th with PCM group and after it want to join CBI. Please tell me eligibility criteria and selection procedure of CBI? How can I prepare for it after 12th?

18th February 2017, 04:34 PM
mrdangerous
Member+

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and selection procedure for CBI? How to prepare for it after 12th?

Eligibility criteria and selection procedure for CBI:

>Canadian must complete degree from any recognised University

>Age limit = 20 years to 25 years.

>You must have 165 cm height.

SSC (staff selection commission) conducts CBI examination every year usually in the month of February.
Selection procedure is based on the written test, personal interview and according to rules and regulation of the Government of India.

Exam pattern:
Exam pattern is divided into two parts:
Part 1 - written examination carrying 400 marks.
Part 2 - personality test carrying 100 marks.
19th February 2017, 12:32 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and selection procedure for CBI? How to prepare for it after 12th?

For being a CBI officer you have to complete your graduation first. After that you have to give Combined Graduation Level Exam(CGLE) which is conducted by Staff Selection Commission (SSC). selection process will be in 3 stages :
1. Written exam
2. Physical test and
3. Personal interview

Thanks
8th September 2019, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

What type of physical test would be conducted
19th January 2020, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

What type of physical tests that would be conducted for a girl for being a cbi officer
27th March 2021, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Which type of graduation is required in cbi deaprtment?which are the universities required?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?