19th March 2011, 09:21 PM
prudhvi89

How to join CBI bomb squad after doing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

how to join CBI BOMB SQUAD with the help of diploma in electronics and communication engineering[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to be a part of CBI after doing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering
  2. Age restriction for joining CBI course? Can I join CBI after completing Diploma in Electronics Engineering Course?
  3. Procedure to apply for a job in CBI after diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  4. How to join graduate engineering course after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering in SV University
  5. How to join Aeronautical course after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  6. How to become a CBI/CID officer after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  7. How to join Air force after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  8. Can diploma holders join Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  9. How much salary I will get after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [New]
  10. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  11. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  12. How to join CBI after B.Tech?
  13. HOw to join AMIE in Correspondence after Completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  14. Chances to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Electronics and Communication Engineering Diploma holder?
  15. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  16. How to get admission in B.Tech. to complete degree after having done diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I join Indian Army after doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  18. How should I join Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
20th March 2011, 02:04 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to join CBI bomb squad after doing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

Hi friend,
To join CBI you need to appear for CGPE exam i.e. Combined Graduate preliminary Exam which is conducted by SSC board every year.

To appear in this exam you shaould have graduation degree from a recognized university.

For more details please see the official website:
http://www.cbi.gov.in/recruitments/vacancy.php

GOOD LUCK!!

regards
~Kapila~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?