7th February 2013, 10:34 PM
tanaykhairnar91

How to join Merchant Navy after passing 12th science with 70%

hello sir.. Im passed the12rh sci exam having marks abouv 70%
But im not take maths subject in 12th .
But i want to join merchant nevy can i joun it?
If yes than how?

8th February 2013, 11:43 AM
mayankt

Default Re: How to join Merchant Navy after passing 12th science with 70%

Hi,
As far as joining merchant navy is concern the Educational qualification: The minimum eligibility for courses in Nautical science and Marine engineering is 10 2 or an equivalent examination with physics, chemistry and mathematics.He should also pass a medical fitness test for sea service under standard norms and with eyesight 6/6 with no colour blindness.
Candidates wishing to enter the navigational and engineering fields of Merchant Navy need to complete a Bachelors degree in Nautical Science or Marine engineering, before they can gain admission to the field

The Merchant Navy is a non-combatant commercial fleet, which deals with transporting cargoand occasionally, passengers, by sea.Its fleet is therefore composed of passenger vessels, cargo liners, tankers, carriers, as well as other special types of vehicles. A career in this field is full of adventure and long voyages to exotic places. Aboveall this, the excellent pay and promising promotional opportunities make the career lucrative and exciting in spite of all the hard work life and long absencefrom family and home

Good luck....
8th February 2013, 07:01 PM
tanaykhairnar91

but, i passde 12th sci having 72% with subject physics,chemistry,biology and crop science.
and i can pass medical fitness test.
13th May 2013, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

how to join merchant navy after passing 12th with more than 75% in pcm..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?