5th July 2012, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

How to join IAF after completing engineering in computer science?

i want to join iaf.after completing engineering in computer science what i have to do?

7th July 2012, 10:42 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join IAF after completing engineering in computer science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to join iaf.after completing engineering in computer science what i have to do?
Nice to see your interested in Indian Air force and if you have competed your graduation then you can apply for Combined Defence services examination or AFCAT(Air force common admission test) examination.

CDS stands for combined defense services examination and this examination is conducted twice by UPSC. For this year CDS(II) Examination notification was already published and the last date of apply for this examination was already over and if you have missed the chance then wait for next year CDS(I) Examination notification.

To apply for CDS Examination you have to complete your Graduate degree course and must have study Maths and Physics in your graduation as well as in your Intermediate examination, there is no minimum percentage is required to apply for CDS Examination. But your age should between 19 to 23 years to apply for Air force academy.

If you have study Maths and Physics in your Intermediate examination and completed your graduation with minimum 60% marks, then you are eligible to apply for AFCAT Examination and Join Flying Branch, this examination is conducted for these given Branches:

## Flying Branch
## Technical Branch
## Ground Duty Branch.

The Notification of AFCAT Examination was already published and the last date of apply for this examination Online or offline is 09/July/2012. If you are Interested then please apply for this examination soon and for more details check official website:

careerairforce.nic.in
7th July 2012, 11:09 PM
KAVITHA DILEEP KUMAR

Thumbs up Re: How to join IAF after completing engineering in computer science?

Hi,
after completing engineering you can apply to IAF if there is any vacancy announced or you can write CDS exam conducted by UPSC twice in a year.if you get selected you will be directed to air force academy.
since you are engineer you can get in IAF through engineer entry for the following branches
1.flying branch
2.technical branch
3.ground duty branch
for more details:http://careerairforce.nic.in/
5th August 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

m pursuing 4th year in computer science and engg....can i appear for afcat xam this year..
5th September 2012, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

I am doing my 4year course in computer science engineering but i am finshed my 2intermedite vocational group at 70% its eligible for AFCAT Examination
29th October 2012, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/ma'm
i am doing b.tech(computer science) and in 3rd year(5th semester).my height is 155cm.Can i apply for flying branch in Indian air force?
Can a computer science engineer apply for technical branch in IAF?
Please tell When application forms are invited for next AFCAT for women?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?