21st June 2012, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Air Force with 62% in B.Com? Is there any entrance for admission?

how to join indin air force with 62% in b.com? any entarnce for addmission?how much to pay for that cource? how to apply ? any institute in mumbai?

10th July 2012, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Indian Air Force with 62% in B.Com? Is there any entrance for admission?

i am a b.com sutudent with 50% i m interested in joining in air force. and i have my ncc c certificate.and i also need to know how much salary will i get in air force for mywork
31st May 2013, 08:30 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Air Force with 62% in B.Com? Is there any entrance for admission?

You can join the accounts section of air force. Selection is made on the basis of AFCAT. B.com degree with a minimum of 60% marks is the required qualification. Applications can be submitted through the website of air force. Exam preparations can be done with the help of coaching centers like TIME and careerpoint.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?