30th January 2012, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Indian Air Force? I have completed my class 12th with 82% marks

i want to join the indian air force so i 've completed my class 12 exam with 82 % marks but my age is exeeding 19 years what should i do??

1st February 2012, 09:43 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Indian Air Force? I have completed my class 12th with 82% marks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to join the indian air force so i 've completed my class 12 exam with 82 % marks but my age is exeeding 19 years what should i do??
Being an undergraduate, you are not eligible to join Indian Air Force as an officer , once you have exceeded the age of 19 years, but if interested, you can join as an Airmen upto the age of 22 years, even being an undergraduate.
However, if you want to join as an officer, you will, now, required to complete your graduation and apply for combined defense service exam or Air Force Common Admission Test.
For combined defense service exam, the maximum age limit is 23 years and candidates who qualifies this exam are appointed as an officer in the Flying Branch,
As far as Air Force Common Admission Test is concerned, it is conducted for recruitment of officers in all the branches of Air Force and the age limit depends upon the branch you are applying for.
For more information, refer to the official website of Indian Air Force.
3rd February 2012, 05:51 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Indian Air Force? I have completed my class 12th with 82% marks

The choice of joining the Air force is indeed commendable. For joining the Air Force, you should have completed your 12th in the science stream. Since your age is exceeding 19 years you will not be eligible to join IAF with this educational Qualification. You still can join the IAF after completing your degree and then applying for CDS examination. Please make sure that you are doing your degree with science as major as that is a key qualification to apply to the Indian Air Force.
13th March 2012, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Is 12th compulsory for getin admited in indian air force?Can't we join indian air force after s.s.c and den diploma in mechanical engineering?
9th April 2012, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

What post i will get after completing BCA in air force
26th April 2012, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 10th with 92% marks .Am I eligible to join air force?
29th April 2012, 01:17 AM
nadankanan

Being an undergraduate, you are not eligible to join Indian Air Force as an officer , once you have exceeded the age of 19 years, but if interested, you can join as an Airmen upto the age of 22 years, even being an undergraduate.
However, if you want to join as an officer, you will, now, required to complete your graduation and apply for combined defense service exam or Air Force Common Admission Test.
For combined defense service exam, the maximum age limit is 23 years and candidates who qualifies this exam are appointed as an officer in the Flying Branch,
As far as Air Force Common Admission Test is concerned, it is conducted for recruitment of officers in all the branches of Air Force and the age limit depends upon the branch you are applying for.
For more information, refer to the official website of Indian Air Force.
The choice of joining the Air force is indeed commendable. For joining the Air Force, you should have completed your 12th in the science stream.
Since your age is exceeding 19 years you will not be eligible to join IAF with this educational Qualification.
You still can join the IAF after completing your degree and then applying for CDS examination.
Please make sure that you are doing your degree with science as major as that is a key qualification to apply to the Indian Air Force.
11th June 2012, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

sir,iam shanmukh.i have complted 10 2 education in 69% & age 20years.iam eligebale the admission in indian air force
21st July 2012, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

i am completed diploma in EEE,(10 3).but i want to join in indian airforce pilot.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?