3rd October 2012, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Army after completion of 12th Class?

how to join indian army after passing 12th?

3rd October 2012, 04:11 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Army after completion of 12th Class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to join indian army after passing 12th?
Yes, after completing your Intermediate examination, you are eligible to apply for National Defence Academy to Join Indian Army, This examination is conducted by UPSC, two times in a year and the examination is conducted for the recruitment of these 3 wings namely, Army, Naval and Air force.

If you have study PCM subjects in your Intermediate examination, then you are eligible to apply for NDA Examination.

If you have not study PCM subjects in your +2 examination, then you can only eligible to apply for Army wings.

Only unmarried male candidates between the age of 16.5 to 19 years are eligible for this examination.

The notification of Next year NDA(I) Examination is going to be Published soon in the month of December this year, eligible candidates may fill the application form online from the official website of UPSC. The selection is based on written test, SSB interview and Medical test. The test is objective with negative marking and if you cracked the test then you are eligible for SSB interview for final selection.

You have to wait for the NDA(I) Examination notification and apply for this examination to Join Indian Army, for more details check official website.

http://upsc.gov.in
9th October 2012, 09:57 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Along with Higher Secondary Education, you can join Indian Army. Service commission of Indian Army recruits Higher Secondary Candidates through UPSC. Recruitment is carried out on the basis of written test as well as physical test. Details can be obtained from the official website of Indian Army. Those who have NCC certificates will be given preference.
25th March 2013, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

i have to join indian army after 12th
5th May 2013, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i fill the UPSC application from, but at last my DOB is not vaild ,, my DOB 02.03.1995...,,, what can i do now???????????
6th May 2013, 05:33 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Indian Army can be joined through NDA(National Defence Academy) entrance exam, conducted by UPSC twice every year after 12th.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian Male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and mental Fitness.

The NDA can be applied only through on line by paying requisite fee for the exam.

The selection is through written exam followed by Personal Interview along with Physical Fitness and Medical Test.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
20th September 2013, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

M from nagaland. And i don't av much information s to how wl i join the Indian army.. I really wnt to serve my country and to become an army officer is in my blood and my dream wit desire.. Wat shall i do to join? And m still studying with 12 passed in 61%.. I need help
27th October 2013, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

how can i get adimission in acms or afmc ?my % is 58 in 12.and also other college in medical or engineering.I need help
11th December 2013, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

my name is dpu . . Ad . I am blog from nepal . Ad i am 12 pas ad my ege is 22 cane i join indian army plz help me
10th May 2014, 08:41 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the higher secondary examination and atleast, have 40% in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, English. During the time of admission, he should be 17 1/2 years and must not be over 23 years of age. After or during the +2 tenure, interested candidates need to write NDA Exam for the Army wing of National Defense Academy. Candidates willing to join Indian Army through NDA Exam do not need to have studied Mathematics in the higher secondary level. There will be a compulsory paper of Mathematics in the NDA Exam, conducted by Union Public Service Commission.
10th May 2014, 08:48 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

After or during the +2 tenure, interested candidates need to write NDA Exam for the Army wing of National Defense Academy. Candidates willing to join Indian Army through NDA Exam do not need to have studied Mathematics in the higher secondary level. Candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the higher secondary examination and atleast, have 40% in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, English. During the time of admission, he should be 17 1/2 years and must not be over 23 years of age. There will be a compulsory paper of Mathematics in the NDA Exam, conducted by Union Public Service Commission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?