6th June 2012, 03:08 AM
Unregistered

What should I study after completion of B.Com course to become a Collector Officer?

i am studying in hsc so i have to know that after my B.com i have to study collector officer so what study i have study

6th June 2012, 11:24 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study after completion of B.Com course to become a Collector Officer?

To become a collector officer you have to be a graduate in any discpline.
You have to sit for the civil exam conducted by the UGC.
Your age should be 21-30 years

Its a three stage selection process:-
>CSAT(entrance exam)
>MAINs
>interview

For more information log onto this website:- www.upscportal.com

Good luck
6th June 2012, 12:18 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study after completion of B.Com course to become a Collector Officer?

You donot need to do any courses further to become a collector. After B.Com you are eligible to apply if your age is less than 30 years. You can apply for the civil service exam. You should start preparing for the test along with graduation. You can select commerce subjects for the mains. Also you should keep yourself well updated on current affairs area.
6th June 2012, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

what course shall i take after my 12th and how many courses are there in commerce student after 12th
18th July 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Whats books we prefer for becoming a collector
24th November 2012, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

what should i study after my b.com?
21st July 2013, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

subject for deputy collector from MPSC exam?
15th March 2014, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

i am persuing my b.com(hons) 2nd year ..my passion is to become collector .!! What is the procedure??? To be succes in ma carrier...
16th March 2014, 12:25 AM
advait A

Thumbs up Re: What should I study after completion of B.Com course to become a Collector Officer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am studying in hsc so i have to know that after my B.com i have to study collector officer so what study i have study
Friend,
After complete your
"HSC" examination,just try to study general knowledge books more and more.This is your first step.
After that while B.Com study,get information about U.PS.C exam from WWW.GOV.IN website .
And study from the starting b.com first year and manage the daily time-table of study.Best wish.
15th May 2016, 08:15 AM
Unregistered

What are the Steps by step process for becoming a collector
17th June 2020, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

I passed out HSC exam and I want to be a deputy collector. If I study b.com honors , so it will be useful or not ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?