13th September 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Army after passing 12th with commerce with 61.75%

ipassed out my 12 class with commerce streem with 61.75% marks .&i'm a female. so how can i join indian army.

15th September 2012, 12:26 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army after passing 12th with commerce with 61.75%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
ipassed out my 12 class with commerce streem with 61.75% marks .&i'm a female. so how can i join indian army.
Hey friend,

Note!

It is that you are not eligible for joining in Indian Army which is a Defence force of India and for joining in this force the procedure for it is that you need to write the entrance exam for joining.

The minimum education qualification needed for joining in Indian Army is completed +2,you are satisfying it but still when talking about the entrance exam which you need to write for joining with this qualification is the NDA Exam

This exam is conducted by UPSC(Union Public Service CommissioN),as like all other entrance exams you need to satisfy the framed criteria's for the exam in order to be eligible for applying.

The criteria's that should be satisfied are that:

>> Nationality

>> Martial Status

>> Age Limit

>> Education Qualification

>> Physical Standard

Telling that you are a Female you are not eligible for applying as you are not satisfying the needed Martial Status for the exam as the exam states that the candidate appearing for the exam must be a unmarried male candidate

So,you are not satisfying the needed qualification for it which makes you ineligible and not able to join in Indian Army.

It is better that you continue your studies and finish graduation and then apply for the entrance exams as there are many which offers you to join in Indian Army

ALL THE BEST
15th September 2012, 03:47 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army after passing 12th with commerce with 61.75%

hi,
you can join indian army after 12 Th with commerce stream by applying nda exam.
nda exam stands for national defence academy which is conducted by upsc twice in a year.

nda exam is conducted into three wings;-
1-indian army
2-indian navy
3-indian air force
**you must be passed 12 th standard from a recognized board.
***age limit is 16.5-19 years.
***you must be indian citizen and unmarried man
your must be physically as well as mentally fit.

for more;-
upsc.gov.in

nda.nic.in
15th September 2012, 04:42 PM
Astha sinhaa

Hello friend,
As per norm only Indian unmarried male candidate are eligible to join Indian Army.
So you are not eligible for writing any examination regarding India Army.

But There are many scope for you after completion of graduation in commerce.
You can go for CA, ICAW,CS etc these are the best scope for you as you are from the commerce background.

So try to find your way apart from Defense.
Good luck!
15th September 2012, 05:14 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes, You can join Indian Army after passing 12th Commerce through appearing NDA entrance exam. There is no percentage of marks required in 12th for application to NDA.

National Defence Academy(NDA) entrance exam conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

In order to join Indian Army of NDA, one must be an unmarried Indian male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental health.

The selection is through written exam followed by personal interview.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
15th September 2012, 05:29 PM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend.........

No, Commerce stream students are not eligible for Indian Army with 12th standards

If you are interested in Indian Army

first you can crack the NDA Examination

This Examination is organized by Union Public Service Commission

NDA Stands for National Defence Academy

NDA Have 3 wings

1. Indian Army

2. Indian Navy

3. Indian Air Force

Eligibility Criteria for NDA : -

** You must have a 12th standard from any recognized institution

** Your age should between 16.5 years to 19 years

** You should be a citizen of India

** Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for this examination
15th September 2012, 10:25 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

Yes, You can join Indian Army after passing 12th Commerce through appearing NDA entrance exam. There is no percentage of marks required in 12th for application to NDA.

National Defence Academy(NDA) entrance exam conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

In order to join Indian Army of NDA, one must be an unmarried Indian male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental health.

The selection is through written exam followed by personal interview.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in[/QUOTE]
15th September 2012, 10:29 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

Hi Friend.........

No, Commerce stream students are not eligible for Indian Army with 12th standards

If you are interested in Indian Army

first you can crack the NDA Examination

This Examination is organized by Union Public Service Commission

NDA Stands for National Defence Academy

NDA Have 3 wings

1. Indian Army

2. Indian Navy

3. Indian Air Force

Eligibility Criteria for NDA : -

** You must have a 12th standard from any recognized institution

** Your age should between 16.5 years to 19 years

** You should be a citizen of India

** Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for this examination[/QUOTE]
14th October 2012, 06:18 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

As per your educational qualification, you are eligible to apply for NDA Examination. Any discipline candidates are eligible to apply for this examination. You have completed 12th standard with commerce stream, so you are eligible to apply for NDA Examination.
NDA stands for National Defence Academy. NDA Exam is conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission).
This examination is held two times in a year (NDA I & NDA II). To join in Indian Army wing, you have to satisfy the below eligibility criteria . . .
>> Eligibility Criteria :-
Student's age should be between 16.5 years to 19 years and No upper age relaxation will be applicable for any candidate.
Students should have completed their 12th standard with any discipline. Final year appearing 12th class students may also apply.
Only unmarried male candidates are applicable for this examination.
Student must be an Indian citizen.
The notifications for this examination gets published every year in the month of April and August respectively for NDA I and NDA II in the employement newspaper and also in the official website of UPSC.
> Exam Pattern :-

> Physical Standards :-

> Best of Luck !
10th April 2013, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

sir,im passed12th classin first division,in commers can i attend army howi can?
2nd May 2013, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

I have cleared my 12th 2 yrs ago. N m doing ca but want to go ahead with
My career in army.... m going to turn 20 on 17th aug 2013..
M a female... so can i now apply for nda exams or if not den how do i
Apply for indian armed forces... m doing ca final currently....
30th June 2013, 07:32 PM
Ankur.Sunny

Yes, absolutely you can join Indian Army after passing 12th from commerce with 61.75% marks as you have got enough percentage and also for your information, there is no percentage barrier to get into Indian Army.

To join Indian Army, you have to appear in National Defence Academy(NDA) entrance examination conducted by UPSC every year.

National Defence Academy
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """

It has following wings :

> Indian Air force

>Indian Navy

> Indian Army

Selection Procedure :

> Written exam

> Interview

> Medical

You should fulfill following eligibility criteria to be join Indian Army:-

◙ You should be 12th passed in any stream from recognized Institute/College.

◙ There is no percentage barrier for NDA.

◙ Your Age should be between 16 & 1/2 to 19 years.

◙ You should be Unmarried, should be Male & Indian citizen.

◙ You must be in good physical and mental health and free from any disease/ disability.

> Vision Standards :

> Height weight :

So if you fulfill above eligibility criteria then you will be eligible for Indian Army.

◙ Eligible candidates may apply for NDA exam Online : At here...

◙ If you want to know more NDA exam visit UPSC official website: http://upsc.gov.in
1st August 2013, 12:20 AM
whiteblossom

Hello ,

You can surely join Indian Army with 12th commerce .

UPSC conducts the recruitment exam for NDA .

NDA means National Defence Academy .

The eligibility for NDA Entrance exam is as follows :

1] Nationality : Indian

2]Age :16 1/2 to 19 years

3] Marital Status /Sex :Unmarried / male

4]Educational Qualification :12th class or equivalent for Indian Army
But for Indian Air Force and Navy the candidate should be
12th class or equivalent with Physics and Maths .

So a commerce student can appear for the Army wing but cannot appear for the Airforce and Navy wing .

5] Physical Standards :
The candidate should be Physically and Mentally fit .
The minimum height for Army should be 157.5 cm
1st August 2013, 04:12 PM
harishbanu

No, you cannot join in Indian Army after passing 12th. Because to join in Indian Army , you need to write NDA exam. NDA means National Defense Academy exam which is conducted twice in a year in the months of March and August.
But NDA exams for only unmarried males only. you are female, So you are not eligible to write NDA exam.
6th July 2014, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

can i join indian army after 12th std $ i m done 12th with biology , chemistry , physics .plz reply fast sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?