2nd August 2013, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Army after passing 12th commerce? I am appearing for B.A(Patna University)

I have passed 12th commerce(bseb)now iam appearing for B.A (patna university) and my age is 18 yrs and i want to join indian arny. Can i join indian army. Please me soon answer on e-mail id- [email protected]

6th May 2014, 05:06 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army after passing 12th commerce? I am appearing for B.A(Patna University)

Why not you are absolutely eligible to apply for Indian Army after completing 12th exam with commerce course. To join Indian Army you need to appear for NDA Examination. NDA Examination is conducted twice in a year for admission to Army wings, Navy wings and Air force wings. The examination conducted in the month of April and August in the every year calendar year. Final year of 12th exam may also eligible. Age should be 16 1/2 - 19 years and Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply. The selection process is based on Written Exam, Personal Interview, SSB Interview and Physical Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?