10th January 2013, 07:47 PM
Chetryranjit01

How to join Indian Army through NDA entrance exam? I am studying in 11th standard

Well, am reading at 11th standard with arts stream and wish to join in indian army through NDA entrance exam is it possible plz reply me soon.

6th March 2013, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Indian Army through NDA entrance exam? I am studying in 11th standard

I'am pursuing 10th and going to take arts in 11th, so can i join army wing by applying for NDA ?
13th May 2013, 04:35 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Army through NDA entrance exam? I am studying in 11th standard

To join Navy you need to give NDA exam conducted by UPSC twice in a yeari.e. NDA-I and NDA-II.
Minimum qualification required for NDA is 12th and age is 16 ˝ to 19 yrs
So complete your studies first..........

Educational Qualifications:
Army Wing of National Defence Academy: 12th class pass of the 10+2 pattern of school education or equivalent examination conducted by a state education board or a university

Air Force and Naval Wing of National Defence Academy and 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy: 12th class pass of the 10+2 pattern of school education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University

Candidates who are appearing in the 12th class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination

AGE LIMIT: 16 ˝ to 19 yrs as of first day of the month in which course is due to commence.
* Sex:- Male.
* Nationality:- Indian.
* Marital status:- Unmarried or single.
* Physically and mentally fit.

How to apply:
•Apply online by using the website http://www.upsconli
27th May 2013, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

after passing 10th can i join nda in vishakapatnam?what is required aga and phisical qualification?
28th May 2017, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

How to a girl become an army officer which subject she should chose in 11th ???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?