17th August 2012, 08:41 PM
Tashi sharma

How to join IPS course? What is the procedure?

Sir, I wanted to do IPS course, but sir I don't know about the procedure and I don't know the subjects of this course also I am fresher so please provide me the details

21st October 2012, 08:15 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join IPS course? What is the procedure?

hi,
[IMG]4.bp.blogspot.com/_vsfuA2zFQiw/Sw5QKIUPmkI/AAAAAAAAAAk/CzOztPakrWk/s1600/IPS+BLUE+LOGO.jpg[/IMG]
eligibility criteria for IPS (INDIAN POLICE SERVICES )
1 Graduation from recognized Institute.
2.Candidates appearing in final year can also apply for the upsc exam.
3.There is no percentage bar(in graduation)
4.Age should be between 21 to 23 years.
5.Candidate be a citizen of India.
now,the question is how to apply?
Upsc exams applications can be made online or offline both ways
For offline applications for IPS you will have to visit head post office to buy the upsc form for IPS . then you can easily fill the form and send to the appropriate address.
For online applications for IPS you will have to log on to www.onlineupsc.nic.in where you can fill the form following the given there .the online form filling consist of two parts namely registration part I and registration part II. After filling the you can easily make submit.
with the advent of computer technology upsc now has started taking online applications along with offline or postal applications . in case you do not get the hall ticket by post you can log on to www.upsc.gov.in and get your hall ticket downloaded making use of date of birth and registration id .
to know more you can log on to www.upsc.gov.in
8th June 2013, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join IPS course? What is the procedure?

M nt so good in studies bt vry good in theory..i can easily do theory part...m i eligible 4 this course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?