30th January 2017, 01:16 PM
psonawane2

Am I capable of being an Engine Driver after Mechanical engineering?

I am very much interested and want to become an engine driver, but I am in FY mechanical engineer, after completing my BE will I be capable for becoming an engine driver?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become an engine driver after class 12th?
  2. Procedure to become a railway engine driver?
  3. How can I apply for Railway engine driver's post after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. How can I become an Engine Driver in the Indian Railways? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Engine Driver?
  5. How to become a train engine driver after completion of diploma in Mechanical?
  6. Am I eligible for railways engine driver after completing diploma? I am studying diploma in mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to join the Railway Engine Driver Loco Pilot?
  8. Can I apply for Railway engine driver after scoring 93% marks in Intermediate?
  9. Procedure to become a Railway Engine Driver?
  10. What is the Procedure to become an Engine Driver in the Indian Railways? In which exam do I have to appear?
  11. Am I eligible to become an engine driver after completion of 12th standard?
  12. How can I get a job of Engine driver in the Indian Railways after completing B.Sc IT? Which exam do I need to appear?
  13. Which course should I pursue to become an Indian Railway engine driver?
  14. Can I apply for engine driver after graduation with honors(B.Com)
  15. Procedure to become an engine driver in Indian Railways after completion of 10th standard? -- [New]
  16. What is the procedure to become an Engine Driver (Loco Pilot) in the Indian Railway?
  17. Can I apply for engine driver post having weak eyesight of -1.50 D?
  18. Is b.com degree is useful to get railway engine driver job? What is the procedure followed to get the job in Railways?
30th January 2017, 04:22 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I capable of being an Engine Driver after Mechanical engineering?

You can apply for the post of Train Engine Driver after completion of Mechanical Engineering.

To do so you must have to appear in the Assistant Loco Pilot Entrance Examination, qualifying in which you will be eligible for the post of Train Engine Driver.

Selection will be based on the performance in the written exam and physical fitness test conducted by RRB. Hence, you should be well prepared,for both, stages, if you want to crack the exam.
30th January 2017, 06:30 PM
Sargeant
Member+

Default Re: Am I capable of being an Engine Driver after Mechanical engineering?

In Indian Railways

-Sure you can apply for engine driver in Indian Railways.

-You have to be graduate from recognized university with minimum 60% aggregate.

-You have to face interview followed by some medical tests.'

In Indian Army

Indian army provides job as fire engine driver with handsome salary.
Minimum qualification for to be an fire engine driver is 10th or any equivalent from recognized board.

Physical requirement:-
Chest:-85cm.
Height:-165cm.
weight:-50kg.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?