3rd February 2012, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

How may I get a job in banking sector after completing graduation in commerce stream from DU?

Hello,
i am sumit from delhi,ihv done graduation from delhi university in commerce stream can i got a job in banking sector plz tell me.my age is 29.my email id is [email protected]

3rd March 2012, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get a job in banking sector after completing graduation in commerce stream from DU?

im mohana.. pursuing my BE computer science. how to get job in banking sector.i have less knowledge in techniqual skill so i prefer to go for bank job. pls help me for my future
16th May 2012, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get a job in banking sector after completing graduation in commerce stream from DU?

sir i m a student of b.com. final year. i want do job in any banking sector .so plz help me how can i done this.
10th May 2013, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Hello,
I Pritesh have down my graduation from commerce stream can i got a job in banking sector plz tell me, and what can I do for getting a job in banking sector my age is 29.my email id is [email protected]
11th May 2013, 01:41 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend yes you are eligible to apply Banking sector exam after completing Graduation in commerce stream.

Eligibilty Criteria:-

Candidate must have to completed Graduation degree in any stream with 60% marks from a recognized University are eligible to Bank exams.

Candidate should be an Indian.

Age limit 18 to 27 years.

3 years age relaxation for OBC category candidates.

5 years age relaxation for SC/ST category candidates.

For more information visit:-www.ibps.co.in

All the best.....
22nd June 2013, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about bank jobs after graduation .and which is the best job in bank????????????
24th October 2014, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

I want to go to banking sector after compliting my graduation I just want to know that what should I choose in 3rd year financial or marketing ???
plzzzz help ...
2nd July 2015, 04:04 AM
Unregistered

After my graduation i want job in govt banks in Karnataka. I m doing my graduation in Maharashtra university so i can get job in Karnataka....
???
3rd July 2015, 03:16 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Basic Eligibility to apply for Bank job:

> > The first thing that is extremely important and the most essentially required for the candidate to even appear in any of the bank recruitment process is that candidate needs to have passed graduation with minimum 55% for general category and for reserved categories 50% minimum is the requirement.

> > The age limit of the candidates is also other major criterion considered by the banks in the selection process for the jobs. Age should be 21 years minimum and 30 years maximum not more than that. However, age relaxation is there for SC/ST/OBC/PH (21-35 years)

Selection of candidates for the different posts in the bank is done on the basis of following stages:

** Written examination.

** Personal Interview.

Bank exam notifications publishes on the official website of all banks and as well as all leading newspapers of India. So, kindly visit the official page of banks as well as read newspaper daily for bank job information.
11th February 2018, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Hi! This is Rashmi B. I am in 2nd semester BBA. Can you please let me know what kind of job do I need to apply after completing BBA? May I also know how do I start my journey of cracking bank exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?