28th November 2017, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

How many marks needed in political science degree to take admission in MA in Guwahati University for next year 2018?

How many marks needed in political science in the degree to take admission in MA in Guwahati University for the next year 2018? Can you please give me the right details on the same? It will be helpful if you can get back to me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in master of political science at Delhi University
  2. How to get admission in KKHOS University, Guwahati?
  3. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Political science after completion of graduation?
  4. Procedure to get admission in Delhi University for MA Political Science course in 2018?
  5. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  6. Am I eligible to study M.A.(Sociology) after completing B.A.(Political Science)?
  7. How should I prepare for M.Sc entrance exam 2018-19 if completed B.Sc from Guwahati University itself and what is the admission procedure for M.Sc? -- [New]
  8. Does Guwahati university is a good choice for Ph.D course? Will I get admission for Ph.D course after completion of M.Sc course?
  9. Syllabus of Political Science? Which books are to be referred for Political Science so that I can pursue M.A from renowned university? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. After scoring 50.4% marks in graduation with honors subject as Geography and Optional Subjects as Political Science and Economics can I get admission in Masters Degree in any Indian University?
  11. Can I get admission to study B.A.(Political Science) in Delhi University if secured 71% in 12th PCB?
  12. Minimum percentage and qualification required to study PhD in Political Science in Osmania University?
  13. Procedure to apply for Ph.D in Political Science after scoring 57 percent marks in MA?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD in Political Science in Banasthali University?
  15. Details about MA(Political Science) from IGNOU?
  16. Is it hard to do M.A. in Political Science from Calcutta University?
  17. Where I can get direct admission to do PhD in Political Science having secured 67% in M.A.?
  18. Percentage needed in graduation to get admission in B.Ed at IP University or Delhi University?
29th November 2017, 05:19 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How many marks needed in political science degree to take admission in MA in Guwahati University for next year 2018?

No, no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know it once you attend the counseling.
30th November 2017, 01:08 AM
manjira...

Default Re: How many marks needed in political science degree to take admission in MA in Guwahati University for next year 2018?

Gauhati University offers several undergraduate and post graduate courses. MA is Master in Arts which is a two year PG course. For admission in MA in Political Science at Gauhati University the minimum marks required is 45% in graduation level.

The eligibility criteria to apply for MA Political Science in Gauhati University are:-

><The candidates should have a B.A/B.Sc degree with a minimum of 45% marks from a recognized university.

><The candidates who have studied Political Science as a major/honors subjects will be given preference.

><There is no age limitation.

The candidates need to attend an entrance examination and admission are based on the score of the entrance examination and marks obtained in Bachelor level.

Application is invited online and offline through the official website of Gauhati University.
http://www.gauhati.ac.in
20th October 2021, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

I dont have honours in political science but i am a regular student with subject political science, can i do M.A in political Science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?