18th December 2015, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

How much salary can Post Graduate Homeopathy Doctors earn in government sector?

I am residing in rajasthan. I have just completed my Post Graduation in Homeopathy. Now i want to become a doctor in government sector. So tell me how much salary can i earn?

Related Questions:
  1. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  2. How much salary can i earn per month after getting job in Government tourism sector?
  3. What are the future scope of working in RPO sector? How can I improve my salary while working in this sector?
  4. What is the career available after BHMS? Top colleges to pursue masters in Public Health?
  5. Jobs in banking sector to earn Handsome Salary?
  6. Jobs available after doing PG in Pharmacognosy?
  7. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  8. What is the salary of veterinary doctors in Tamilnadu government?
  9. Dates for HT Economic Exam and career prospects in Homeopathy
  10. Can I do BHMS after completing 12th in higher education?
  11. How much is the monthly income for the candidate of Microbiology?
  12. Is it possible to get government registration for Electro Homeopathy certificate? How to improve my qualification in Homeopathy?
  13. Which course is better for me if I am a intern in BHMS course
  14. Which is more preferable, a private or a government sector? I'm working for more than 2 years in private with salary $12000 and now i've government job with salary $400
  15. How may a B.Tech(Mechanical) graduate get recruited in government sector? What would be the salary package for the same?
  16. MBA (HR) jobs in Government sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Scope of geology in Public Sector? How much can they earn?
  18. How should I make career in Environment and Forestry in Government Sector if I am graduate in Maths(Honors)? Which are the posts available for it? Eligibility criteria and salary after passing the course?
23rd March 2018, 06:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much salary can Post Graduate Homeopathy Doctors earn in government sector?

Salary will be according to the kind of post you are selected for in the government. Even in the private sector, you will earn according to your experience and skills.

Most of the doctors usually earn through their own clinic. Homeopathy doesn't have much government jobs because it is not the most popular medicine system. Most of the government jobs are available for allopathic and Ayurvedic doctors in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?