3rd November 2011, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

How may i apply for admission into course starting next year?

when started the course in the next year? Have any entrance test or admission is based on the degree mark only? how can i apply?

Related Questions:
  1. When are the BBA admissions starting for year 2015? Information about entrance test for admission?
  2. Is it possible to get admission in COEP after scoring 422 in GATE? When is the admission process starting?
  3. When is the D.Ed first year admission starting?
  4. When does school usually starts for the new academic year?
  5. How to apply for ICWAI course this year? What is the starting date?
  6. How to pass MBBS entrance exam? Can I become a Kardiologist after passing MBBS?
  7. Admission procedure for Economics (Hons.) this year? will be taking ISC exams this year.
  8. How much time to spend in GATE exam per day?
  9. Best B Schools in India after scoring 74.6 percentile in XAT? What would be its fee structure and when will be the course starting?
  10. Can I study Commerce in St. Lawrence School, Kolkata with 71% in 10th WBBSE? -- [New]
  11. How to apply for CAT examination after passing graduation 2nd year?
  12. How to do degree in law after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. What kind of Bank Exams should I give after completion of 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Details of admission in 1st year for M.Com from Kumaon University? How to apply for it and the date of admission?
  15. When direct 2nd year admission will start in Pune University?
  16. How can I become an engineer in Army/Navy after doing Engineering in E&TC in Maharashtra?
  17. Admission procedure for M.Com in Delhi University? Important dates related to it and when is the batch starting this year?
  18. When will be the starting of Counselling to take admission into 2nd year of Engineering?
12th June 2012, 08:03 PM

Default Re: How may i apply for admission into course starting next year?

For courses next year,
as per your post's date, now is the time.
Check out for which course you are interested in.
and then find the institutes which provide such course.
it depends on the institute that whether they take you on degree marks or test or GD/PI (group discussion/ personal interview).
the course will start in around a month or two.
For choosing a course, you can make your selection based on:
1. your interest of study.
2. the institutes.
3. The subjects in that course.
4. the future prospects after doing that course.
For more , you can post a query related to specific course/field/ insitute etc.
you can consult your seniors, teachers, friends, internet also..
Good Luck !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?