24th November 2012, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

How much time to spend in GATE exam per day?

how much time spend in gate exam per day...could u please provide to me the details

25th November 2012, 03:58 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: How much time to spend in GATE exam per day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how much time spend in gate exam per day...could u please provide to me the details

Dear Aspirant,

GATE Stands for Graduated Aptitude Test for Engineering this exam is conducted by IIT-JEE Mumbai for taking admission in master degree......

>> A candidate who have completed their Graduation Degree in Engineering (i.e BE/B.Tech) OR in final year of Graduation can apply for it....

>> There is no any Age or Attempt Limit......

¶¶ For cracking GATE with good score you have to prepare well from the starting.....

¶¶ you have to clear all the fundamental deeply form starting.....

¶¶ Prepare all Maths......

¶¶ If you are in final year then you have to spend at least 2 to 3 hr per day for Practicing GATE Question........

All the best

With Regards.....
Dharm
26th November 2012, 04:13 PM
ramdhanipatel

Default Re: How much time to spend in GATE exam per day?

Hello dear,
You should spent more time for GATE preparation, daily you should study 10 to 12 hours and more time discuss with your friends and share the knowledge each other.
Every one study the different topic and share to all each topic.

Thank you
26th November 2012, 04:25 PM
ramdhanipatel

Hello dear,
You should spent more time for GATE preparation, daily you should study 10 to 12 hours and more time discuss with your friends and share the knowledge each other.
Every one study the different topic and share to all each topic.

Thank you
26th November 2012, 06:35 PM
Rush1234567

Dear friend,

if you want to prepare for Gate Exam then you have to prepare well.
because it is very standard and toughest exam whose questions are set by IIT's.
so there is a continuous and regular education is necessary for this examination.
At least 5 hour per day you have to give for the preparation of Gate Exam.
All The Best.
26th November 2012, 06:44 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hi there,
GATE full form is Graduated Aptitude Test for Engineering. This examination is meant for higher studies in engineering level. So it is obvious that the standards of the examination will be very high. Different level of mathematics questions are very evident in GATE. Remember mathematics or technical questions does not mean that you have to solve any broad questions there. All the questions are of multiple choice type. So you have to not only solve mathematical questions but also understand it analytically and mark the correct answer accordingly. If you fail t do so then a part of the marks are deducted from the final marks that you obtain in your examination.
So buy books on GATE subjects that you are preparing for. Understand and practice each subject in detail and in deep. Give mock tests using some previous year papers and check on the answers to see how much you are able to solve correctly. Follow these and I am sure you will feel relaxed for the examination.
26th November 2012, 09:01 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: How much time to spend in GATE exam per day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi friend,

------GATE Stands for Graduated Aptitude Test for Engineering-----

you have to spend minimum 3 to 4 hr per day for Practicing GATE Question.

good luck...........
19th July 2014, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

am doing civil engg 2nd yr..i want to crack m.tech in IIT..how much time should i spend to achieve IIT?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?