2nd April 2012, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

How may I do MBA in Banking and Finance? I've completed B.Sc in Costume design and fashion

hai i completed b.sc costume design & fashion may i have chance stuided banking and finance in MBA

Related Questions:
  1. Which Certification courses are better for me to have career in Investment Banking having completed MBA in Finance, NCFM in Derivatives Market and Diploma in Banking and Finance from IIBF?
  2. How can I get a job in government sector after completing BSc custom design and fashion technology
  3. MBA in HR holder can do another MBA in Finance & Banking?
  4. Do I have a chance to study for Banking and Finance in MBA after completing BSc computer science?
  5. Admission procedure to study Post Graduation in Fashion Design for Diploma holder in Costume Design and Dress Making? -- [New]
  6. MBA in HR and Marketing holder can do another MBA in Finance & Banking?
  7. List of top Institutes offering MBA in Banking and Finance?
  8. What is the future on ICWAI and MBA finance?
  9. Is this necessary to have 3 years of Banking Experience to join MBA in Finance? Required Qualification and Eligibility for MBA course?
  10. How to do MBA in finance after completing B.Com and while working in company in banking department?
  11. Which one is better course choice for B.com graduates - MBA in Finance or MS in Finance?
  12. How to approach fashion designing course after completing BSc? I am interested in Fashion Design
  13. What are the bank courses available after B.Com?
  14. How to do MBA in finance after completing graduation in BCS?
  15. How to join MBA in banking after scoring 43% in PUC?
  16. Possibility to study M.Sc in Fashion Design for B.Sc(IT) graduate?
  17. Is it good to do MBA in Finance after BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I appear for JAIIB exam after completing MBA from Finance?
6th June 2012, 07:13 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I do MBA in Banking and Finance? I've completed B.Sc in Costume design and fashion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hai i completed b.sc costume design & fashion may i have chance stuided banking and finance in MBA

Candidate having a bachelors degree in any discipline are eligible to pursue Master of Business Administration [MBA]program given one fulfill the eligibility criteria of the Institute one is willing to opt for. Following are the list of Institutes offering MBA in Banking and Finance along with eligibility criteria:

TKWs Institute of banking and Finance
  • Must have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam. Admission is based on a Valid score obtained in TKWs BAT / CAT / XAT / MAT / GMAT. These entrance exams are followed by Personal Interview.
Indira Gandhi National Open University
  • Must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized University along with working in the banking or financial service sector for a period of atleast two years. The Candidate should be a member of the Indian Institute of Bankers.
Sikkim Manipal University
  • Must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized University along with a minimum of 3 years work experience.
ICICI Manipal Academy for Banking and Insurance
  • Any Graduate from a recognized University who is a Probationary Officer of ICICI Bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?