12th May 2011, 06:38 PM
ashishvlsi

How may I get details about P.hD? I've done M.Sc(Electronic science) and M.Tech(microelectronic and VLSI design)

What is meaning of p hd (engg.) and what subject include in it you have done M. Sc.(electronic science ) and M. tech (microelectronic and vlsi design) can you done p hd (engg)?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities/colleges which are good to do Ph.D in VLSI Design?
  2. Procedure to study PhD in Germany for MS candidate?
  3. How may I get details about P.hD? I've done M.Sc(Electronic science) and M.Tech(microelectronic and VLSI design)
  4. Is VLSI design better to do or NANO TECHNOLOGY?
  5. Eligibility and criteria to apply for PhD in India or Abroad?
  6. Best institutes in India for certified courses of Embedded System Design and VLSI design?
  7. Details about VLSI? How much is the payment for VLSI training?
  8. Which are the VLSI industries offering jobs for freshers? I have completed my masters degree in VLSI design
  9. PhD in foreign countries with scholarship? How to find such colleges?
  10. Entrance exam to join Ph.D in Anna University after M.E in VLSI Design? How to apply in full time?
  11. What kind of jobs are offered to ME (VLSI Design) freshers?
  12. Am I eligible for the position of Associate Professor in Engineering College having completed B.Sc Honors in Physics, Masters in Electronic Science and M.Tech in VLSI & Embedded Design?
  13. Best training institutes for VLSI design training in bangalore? I am doing btech ece -- [Most Discussed]
  14. JNTU B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering 2nd Sem-VLSI Design Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. List of colleges offering PhD in Library Science in India
  16. What should I study except B.Tech if completed Telecom Technology Diploma course?
  17. PhD in Computer Science after 8 years of M.Sc? Procedure and other details?
  18. List of short term courses related to ECE branch of B.Tech? Best institutes which offer these courses? -- [New]
17th June 2015, 09:12 PM
VSB yuvaraj

Default Re: How may I get details about P.hD? I've done M.Sc(Electronic science) and M.Tech(microelectronic and VLSI design)

P.hd means doctorate of philosophy.
You are eligible to do p.hd.
But if you do Mphill means better.
Phd means research field you do the research prove the already solved one or discover any other one.under the professor
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?