31st January 2016, 07:43 AM
Unregistered

How can i be a School Teacher with having any professional teaching experience?

I have completed B.Sc. computer science and MBA human resources. I am willing to work in teaching sector but I don't have professional teaching experience. I want to know how can i be a school teacher?

Related Questions:
  1. How can i join as a Primary Teacher in government school?
  2. How can I become a Teacher in any Higher Secondary school if having 15 years of Teaching experience in Abu Dhabi after completed M.Sc(Biochemistry)?
  3. Can I get admission in B.Ed course of IGNOU after completing M.A in English and having 2 years of teaching experience?
  4. Procedure to open NIOS affiliated school for a professional teacher who has 18 years of work experience?
  5. Can i apply as a Art Teacher on the basis of IDG Diploma?
  6. What is the qualification necessary to get a government job in Mumbai?
  7. B.Ed correspondence for B.Com graduates without teaching experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get admission in B.Ed? I am a teacher in private school
  9. How may i get vacancies in government schools for teacher post? I am working as a teacher in a public school in Saharanpur and taking senior classes. I have done B.Ed and having 8 years teaching experience
  10. Am I eligible for B.Ed Exam being a B.Com Graduate having more than 20 years of experience in Teaching and with an age of 49 years?
  11. Can I do B.Ed through correspondence with a percentage of 45 in graduation?
  12. Can I become a teacher in school after completion of M.Com course?
  13. May I have any chance to get job in Kendriya Vidyalaya?
  14. Can i do B.Ed. from IGNOU with 49% marks in Post Graduation and 2 years teaching experience?
  15. Can a PGT Maths teacher with professional qualification like CAIID and banking experience teach in class XI-XII Accountancy in CBSE affiliated school?
  16. Possibility to get job in Kendriya Vidyalaya School for an experienced Teacher?
  17. Is it compulsory to do B.Ed after completing MCA to apply for PGT teacher in CBSE school?
  18. Teaching opportunities in any Government school for 43 years old M.Sc(Biochemistry) postgraduate who has 15 years of Teaching experience in Abu Dhabi?
31st January 2016, 12:36 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can i be a School Teacher with having any professional teaching experience?

You don't need to have a professional teaching experience in order to teach in any school. However, if you have an experience it is very much counted but, if not then there is no problem in it.

You need to pursue your B.Ed course as of now and after the completion of your course you should appear for CTET examination, and probably after clearing the examination successfully, you will be very much be eligible to teach in any good school.
31st January 2016, 12:39 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i be a School Teacher without having any professional teaching experience?

You qualification is quite good enough but is not adequate to get you a job as a teacher in any good school. You will have to have a B.Ed degree and after successfully completion of your course, you will have to appear for CTET, examination which is the entrance examination to become a teacher.

Therefore, if you fulfill the above mentioned criterai, you will be very much eligible to become a teacher in any good school.
31st January 2016, 07:05 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i be a School Teacher with having any professional teaching experience?

As you have completed your Bachelor of Science degree in computer science therefore you can appear in Teacher Eligibility Entrance Exam to teach upto class 10th.
B Ed is a mandatory to appear in TET exam.
Minimum percentage required in graduation is 50% and 45% for reserved categories as per government rules.
31st January 2016, 07:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You have chance of becoming teacher in private schools with this qualification. Just create a profile on job portals and set job preference to teaching field. You will get interview calls if your resume is found suitable for the job.

Selection will be based on the performance in the interview conducted by the school. To increase your chance of getting a teaching job in schools you need to have B.Ed qualification.
31st January 2016, 08:06 PM
Sakshamg1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed B.Sc. computer science and MBA human resources. I am willing to work in teaching sector but I don't have professional teaching experience. I want to know how can i be a school teacher?
You can be a teacher of any subject in which you have interest and knowledge. But before joining any of the schools you have to do a gedree i.e b.ed which is an undergraduate degree. After getting the certificate of excellence in this degree you can join any join. For further promotion you can do m.ed and then phd.
31st January 2016, 10:44 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

To become teacher in any CBSE or government affiliated schools, candidates need to have B.Ed or D.Ed degree.
B.Ed stand for Bachelor of Education. It is 2 year course for students who have completed Bachelor degree in any disciple from a recognized university.
D.Ed stands for Diploma of Education. It is 1 year course for students who have completed Higher Secondary Certificate examination.

Along with B.Ed degree, candidate also need to qualify TET examination to become teacher.
TET is conducted by Central and State government both.
The candidate who qualify state based TET are recruited directly by the education department of state government.

CTET(Central Teacher Eligibility Test) conducted by CBSE on behalf of central government for recruitment of teachers in CBSE affiliated schools.
CTET is conducted twice in a year in month of Feb and September.
Candidates who have qualified CTET needs to respond to the vacancy announced by any CBSE school and then prove their eligibility to get recruited.
24th April 2016, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

I am BCOm, MBA finance, B.Ed , school teacher in a cbse school. am I eligible to teach xi and xii class commerce stream students in cbse schools ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?