12th May 2011, 06:43 AM
Unregistered

Any 3 to 6 months course in Pondicherry University as part time or correspondence?

Any three or six months course is in pondicherry university in part time or correspondence

Related Questions:
  1. Any 3 to 6 months course in Pondicherry University as part time or correspondence?
  2. What is the procedure to do part time Ph.D in Hindi from Pondicherry University?
  3. Is MDU offering M.Ed correspondence or part time?
  4. What is the fee structure for M.Tech Part time in Anna University per year? Duration of part time and correspondence for doing M.Tech?
  5. What's the fee structure for MBA course through correspondence in Pondicherry university?
  6. How to do part time job in HR Chennai after finishing MHRM
  7. What should I do to join the correspondence course in LLB? What is the fees and can I do part time?
  8. List of special B.Ed colleges for regular and correspondence in Pondicherry and IGNOU university
  9. Anna university colleges in Tamilnadu offering M.E structural engineering through correspondence and part time?
  10. Best universities for MBA Telecommunication Management in correspondence or part time
  11. Information about CDAC course? What is the fee structure?
  12. Am I eligible to do M.E Part time after completing correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering? Procedure to join M.E(Part Time)?
  13. Will it be good to do M.S or M.E in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the duration of M.E in correspondence? What are the class timings for part time?
  15. Can my daughter write JIPMER entrance exam if she was born in Pondicherry but came to UAW when she was 2 months old?
  16. Any facility to do part time B.Tech in India? Which University to opt in Karnataka? List of colleges offering this course in Karnataka?
  17. List of recognized universities which offer correspondence/part time M.Tech course in Delhi? -- [New]
  18. How to do Ph.D in Food science and Technology through part time or by correspondence? Is it possible to do my Ph.D?
12th January 2014, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any 3 to 6 months course in Pondicherry University as part time or correspondence?

i am a biochemistry graduate iam working in private company in shift basic i want to do a worthable course in pony as correspondance or part time
12th January 2014, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: Any 3 to 6 months course in Pondicherry University as part time or correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Any three or six months course is in pondicherry university in part time or correspondence
that is useful for life or carrier give detail information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?