18th January 2013, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the basic salary after completion of CS?

what is basic salary after completer of cs...please give me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities and basic salary offered after completion of M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  2. What kind of job can I get after completion of PG in Biotechnology? What is the basic salary?
  3. How much will be the basic salary that I can get after getting Job in Merchant Navy after completion of 3 months Deck Cadet course?
  4. Where can I get jobs after completion of M.Sc. in Biotechnology? How much is the basic salary offered for these candidates?
  5. What is the basic salary for M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics if placed in Reddy Labs? -- [New]
  6. What is the basic salary of a Biotechnology graduate?
  7. Course which would be the best after completion of CA? How much could be the salary?
  8. Can I get high salary after completion of BCA course? Starting salary that I can get after completion of this course?
  9. Basic salary for a candidate of M.Sc. in India?
  10. What is the basic salary of veterinary doctor?
  11. How to join merchant navy after completing 12th? Basic salary of it?
  12. How many years agreement is made to work for a company after completion of the course? What will be the salary after course completion?
  13. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in IT? What will be the salary offered after completion of this course?
  14. Is Mechatronics a good subject for bachelors? Scope and the basic salary?
  15. Basic salary of Aeronautical Engineer after completing 4 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Basic salary of GP rating course?
  17. Which are the courses offered by VIT at Vellore and Chennai Campus for M.Tech Electrical and Electronics?
  18. Companies which I can join after doing B.E ECE and Diploma in Java course at the same time? What is the basic salary?
3rd May 2013, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the basic salary after completion of CS?

gp rating course fee
14th August 2015, 09:02 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the basic salary after completion of CS?

It’s good to hear that that, you have completed your Course in Computer Science. Now a day, Computer science has a good demand in market.

The salary after completion of CS as given below:::::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

1. Salaries after Company Secretary in Government Organizations

Rs.70, 000 per month.

2. Salaries after Company Secretary in Private Institutions

Rs.15, 000 to Rs.18, 000

For 2 to 3 years experienced professional = Rs.18, 000 to Rs.30, 000 per month.

3. Remuneration after Company Secretary in Private Practice in India and Abroad

Ranges from £28,000 to £32,000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?