24th August 2012, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

How much is the fee payment for SCRA selected students during 4 year training

how much payment of a scra selected candidate during four year training

Related Questions:
  1. How many students can give the exam of SCRA every year? How many get selected?
  2. Which are the railway courses that I can opt after my 12th in PCM and Computer Science?
  3. Guidance for internship for MCA 5th semester?
  4. Eligibility to apply in Olympiads for Higher Secondary student? Age limit to apply for OLYMPIAD?
  5. What shall I do to become a Railway Officer after completion of 12th Class?
  6. Can we get admission into a Railway course via AIEEE?
  7. Any Financial Aid or Fund for poor and needy students? Payment of fee to institution will be single or term wise? -- [New]
  8. Fee of B.Ed exam? What is the fee for B.Ed training in 1 year?
  9. Duration of training in TCS? Do all students of same college get same training batch?
  10. How can I change the fee payment mode to No in UPSC form for female aspirants?
  11. Companies that provides job to ECE students?
  12. How can I do railway apprentice after 10th?
  13. Institutes which provides online training to engineering or management students? Fee structure and eligibility?
  14. What is the expected cutoff of SCRA for this year? Solutions to previous year SCRA papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Annual fee structure in St. Johns Medical College for MBBS? Syllabus of the entrance exam? Upto what ranks are students selected?
  16. Are companies providing training or internship to 3rd year B.Tech students? Procedure to apply for the same?
  17. Can I apply for CS after completion of 10+2? Which subjects do I need to prepare for CS Exam? Does Maths necessary to join CS?
  18. Procedure to apply for summer training in various companies?
29th April 2016, 01:45 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much is the fee payment for SCRA selected students during 4 year training

SCRA stands for Special Class Railway Apprentice examination. This examination was earlier conducted by Union Public Service Commission for 10+2 candidates.

But as per notification by Indian Railway, this examination has been scrapped. It will be no more conducted.

Earlier, SCRA qualified candidates used to get stipend of Rs 9,100 along with dearness allowance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?