29th December 2015, 01:38 PM
vishnudath ap

How much percentage is required in 2nd PUC and in which subject to do Aeronautical engineering?

Experts please explain me that how much percentage should i take in 2nd puc and which subjects. Which are the entrance exams to do aeronautical engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the entrance tests that I need to prepare for during 2nd PUC in Bangalore? What is the cutoff percentage and maximum marks required in each subject?
  2. Percentage needed in 2nd PUC examination? Which is the subject for Aircraft?
  3. Can I get aeronautical engineering seat in Bangalore after scoring 90% in 2nd PUC?
  4. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  5. Can I apply for IAS exam if completed 2nd PUC? Percentage required in 2nd PUC to apply for IAS exam?
  6. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
  7. Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of B.Sc in IT? Required percentage in UG to apply for this course? Which Entrance Exam to appear for this?
  8. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Colleges in Dehradun for Aeronautical engineering after 12th standard? Percentage required?
  10. Is it possible to do marine engineering or aeronautical engineering after mechanical engineering?
  11. 2nd puc failed in one subject, what to do?
  12. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  13. Which are the best colleges for Aeronautical Engineering in Mumbai? How much is the percentage required and how much fee do they take?
  14. Minimum percentage of marks in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges available for good placements? Is there any scholarship available for Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. What can I do after 2nd PUC? I am studying 2nd PUC
  16. How much percentage is required to join Architectural Field? I am studying 2nd PUC science
  17. Rank required to get admission in any engineering government college? Which is a good course between computer science, Aeronautical Engineering and Electronics Engineering?
  18. Percentage required to get in Aeronautical Engineering in Mumbai?
15th July 2016, 09:27 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is required in 2nd PUC and in which subject to do Aeronautical engineering?

For doing Aeronautical engineering course candidate must have 12th pass with a minimum of 60% in subject such as biology, maths and chemistry from a recognized board.

The name of various entrance examination for Aeronautical engineering as given below::::::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>>
  • JEE (Joint Entrance Exam)
  • The Indian Institute of Aeronautics Entrance Exam
  • Delhi University Combined Entrance Examination (CEE)
  • SRM Engineering Entrance Examination Admissions
  • Hindustan University Entrance Test
  • IISAT Admission Test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?