6th July 2012, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required in M.A for Ph.D entrance?

how many % required in M.A for enterance in PHD...please tell me how much

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required in M.Sc to get admission in PhD? Cost of acquiring a PhD seat?
  2. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com?
  3. Percentage required for PhD in Political Science? Eligibility and syllabus for JNU PhD entrance exam?
  4. How much percentage is required in M.A for Ph.D entrance?
  5. Details on how to join M.Phil in commerce and Ph.D in Commerce? What is the name of the entrance for M.Phil in Commerce or Ph.D in Commerce? Percentage of marks required to join the course?
  6. Is there any age limit to do PhD? Detailed information about admission?
  7. Minimum percentage required in M.Sc for PhD? In which college of Rajasthan to apply? Which exam to give for colleges in Rajasthan?
  8. Detailed information, percentage criteria and best college to study PhD through JNU PhD entrance exam?
  9. What is the minimum required percentage to do PhD in English after completion of MA?
  10. Can a person start PhD in Literature directly after MA? What is the percentage required?
  11. How to take admission in IIT Kanpur in Ph.D? What is the percentage required in post graduation to appear for the exam?
  12. Steps to do PhD after M.Com? Subjects available in PhD entrance exam? -- [New]
  13. Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Is practical fundas required to do PhD in Finance?
  14. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is integrated PhD more valuable? Duration and streams of Chemistry available?
  16. Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Are practical fundas required to PhD in Finance?
  17. What is the minimum percentage required in 12th to become an Astronaut?
  18. Minimum percentage required in M.A.(Sociology) for Ph.D program?
6th July 2012, 01:27 PM
sheenam_mittal13

Default Re: How much percentage is required in M.A for Ph.D entrance?

Dear the minimum qualification and eligibility for PhD program is graduation with minimum 50% marks. the universities having the admission criteria are NET/ entrance exam (conducted by univ. itself).
So just apply in good university like IP, DU, LPU, etc.
11th July 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage is required in m.a. for n.e.t.exam
15th August 2018, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply phd with 52 percentage in m.a in English? Please tell me the other ways
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?