6th July 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria to join MBBS course?

Respected sir\madam
I am vinola from nellore. I was completed B.SC.Nursing in 2009. I am having 1year 6 months of teaching experience. and i heard that B.SC(N) students are having the eligibility to join in the MBBS course.i am having so interest to join in MBBScourse.
so. i request to you give the detailed information regarding the course ,course offering colleges in Andhrapradesh,and the fee structure.
so kindly accept and do the needfull.
thanking you.

yours faithfully
I.VINOLA

Related Questions:
  1. NIPMER MBBS 2015 eligibility criteria
  2. What is the eligibility criteria to join MBBS course?
  3. How to apply for MBBS after completion of 12th Biology?
  4. Can I join post MBBS course after completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  5. Can i join MBBS after completing bachelor in physiotherapy with 1 year in clinical experience? Which are the colleges in India offering this facility? Eligibility criteria and duration of the course?
  6. Eligibility criteria for NIMHANS PG entrance after MBBS?
  7. How to do Post MBBS for Nurses? What is the eligibility criteria?
  8. Am I eligible for job in companies like SAIL,BHEL,NTPC,ONGC?
  9. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Gujarat colleges in Management sheets? What is the eligibility criteria for admission in medical college for MBBS?
  10. Procedure and eligibility to study MBBS in SRM University?
  11. Can I join MBBS program after completing B.Sc nursing? Is there any equivalent course to MBBS?
  12. Am I eligible to do MBBS course once I have completed B.Pharm course? -- [New]
  13. Criteria to join Indian Airforce after MBBS?
  14. Any MBBS college providing MBBS course with low fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility criteria to do MBBS? Will I get in MBBS after scoring 116 in PCB?
  16. What are the various medical exams and their eligibility criteria in Maharashtra?
  17. Which are the various MBBS entrance exams? What is their eligibility criteria? Last years cutoff marks for MBBS in Mumbai and Maharashtra? Names of the reputed MBBS colleges?
  18. Eligibility criteria to get admission in MBBS course in any Government Medical college?
1st May 2015, 11:04 PM
deep jyoti keot
Junior Member+

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to join MBBS course?

For mbbs course you have got 60% in english, physics, chemistry and biology and for ST students 50% and the fees structure is Rs. 5,00,000- 10,00,000 and the age of student is greater than 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?