9th February 2017, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 50% marks in class 12th? How can I apply for the entrance exam of Aeronautical Engineering?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th scoring 50% marks and now I want to pursue my Graduation with Aeronautical Engineering so I want to know am I eligible to pursue Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 50% marks in class 12th? How can I apply for the entrance exam of Aeronautical Engineering? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum marks required in class 12th to pursue Aeronautical Engineering? Which entrance exam I have to write?
  2. Admission Procedure to pursue Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 62% marks in 12th and 62 marks in JEE 2016
  3. How much marks in 12th is good enough for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. List of affordable colleges to pursue Aeronautical Engineering with 66 marks in MHT CET Exam
  5. How to join Aryonatic after finishing 10th?
  6. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. What should I do to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th Class?
  9. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  10. What is Aeronautical Engineering all about? Is MHT CET exam conducted for admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. How can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completing class 12th? What is the fee structure of the course?
  12. Details about the marks criteria for Aeronautical Engineering students? How to apply for the entrance exam?
  13. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
  14. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course?
  15. Is pursuing aeronautical engineering beneficial?
  16. Which is the best way to do Aeronautical engineering? Should I go for +2 or Diploma?
  17. What is the percentage required in class 12th to apply for Aeronautical Engineering? How much rank should I score in EAMCET for the same?
  18. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
10th February 2017, 08:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 50% marks in class 12th? How can I apply for the entrance exam of Aeronautical Engineering?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue Aeronautical Engineering course after completion of your class 12th with 50% aggregate marks from a recognised board. Admissions in Aeronautical Engineering course are done through entrance examination conducted by your respective state technical board or through entrance examination conducted by the respective university. By qualifying the entrance examination, based on your examination rank, you will be called for counselling process and you will be allotted a seat in a particular college for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?