5th May 2017, 06:03 PM
Aarmya Verma

How much time should I dedicate daily for AFMC preparation?

I am a student of B.Sc. I am interested in AFMC preparation. I need proper guidance for the preparation. How much time should i give daily for the preparation to get completely prepared throughout an year.

16th May 2017, 12:11 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much time should I dedicate daily for AFMC preparation?

AFMC stands for Armed Force Medical College. The entrance examination of AFMC consists of questions from Physics, Chemistry and Biology. You can prepare for AFMC entrance examination through self study. Practice and revision is key to excel in competitive examination like AFMC.

>>Biology is the main subject. It is the subject in which you can score maximum. Read NCERT books throughly for standard 11th and 12th. Practice NCERT books and then read Pradeep publications.

>>For Chemistry and Physics, NCERT books are the best. You can solve NEET MTG objective questions for these subjects. Read each subject three hours each. Every week revise what you have read last week and solve previous years questions and mock questions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?