5th July 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

How should I crack the IES entrance exam? I am B.E final year Mechanical branch

i m a student of b.e. final year of mechanical branch, how will i crack the exam......how to study???????

25th October 2012, 03:49 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I crack the IES entrance exam? I am B.E final year Mechanical branch

IES exam covers questions on general English, general studies, general ability, and technical knowledge. Thorough exam preparation is necessary to clear the test. Dedicate separate time for the preparation of each of the topics. Books specially prescribed for IES exam will be available in the book stores. Referring such books and prescribed books for engineering degree will help you in exam preparation. Training received under some coaching centers will also help in exam preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?