1st December 2015, 02:50 PM
ROHIT KRISHNA SAH

What should I do to be placed in reputed companies like HCL, Wipro and TCS?

Sir,
What should I do to be placed in a reputed companies like HCL, WIPRO, TCS, etc. I am in 7th semester right now.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to get internships in companies like TCS, Wipro, HCL etc?
  2. How can I prepare for placement in IT companies like TCS, HCL, WIPRO
  3. Am I eligible for Infosys, TCS, HCL, Wipro companies after scoring 54.6% in 10th and 64.8% in 12th?
  4. How should I prepare to get placed in IT companies like TCS, IBM, HCL, WIPRO?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  6. Placement papers of top companies like WIPRO, HCL, Infosys, TCS?
  7. Whether 10th percentage is countable for recruitment in Accenture?
  8. How to apply for training for training in companies like Oracle, TCS, IBM, WIPRO, HCL?
  9. Am I eligible to attend the interview in companies like Accenture, HCL, TCS, Satyam, Wipro?
  10. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility to apply for Campus Interview of HCL, MindTree, Wipro and TCS with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  12. Am i eligible to attend interview companies like HCL, CTS, TCS, Accenture, Infosys, WIPRO and AMI
  13. How to prepare for Placement interviews in IT companies like TCS, IBM, HCL or Wipro? How may I get study materials?
  14. Procedure to get internship in companies like HCL, IBM, TCS and Wipro?
  15. How to become software engineer after passing BCA Part Ist?
  16. Am I eligible for TCS, Wipro, Siemens, Tech Mahindra, Cognizant, Hcl or any other companies having secured 58% in 10th, 54% in 12th and 7.23(YGPA) in B.Tech?
  17. How to apply for training in IT companie such as IBM, Wipro, TCS and HCL?
  18. Which are the off campus drive companies for Accenture, WIPRO, HCL, CTS and TCS in Coimbatore in IT
1st December 2015, 06:56 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do to be placed in reputed companies like HCL, Wipro and TCS?

HCL, TCS, Wipro, all these are top Multinational companies of Information Technology. These all have same eligibility criteria that candidate must not have less than 60% marks throughout academics from standard 10th to Bachelor's degree.

You must not have any pending backlogs at time of recruitment drive. Maximum gap of two years between studies is allowed with valid reason and supporting documents for that.

Recruitment is done on basis of performance in:

1. Aptitude Round.

2. Technical Round.

3. HR Interview.

You must practice aptitude questions and placement papers of these companies. You can solve R.S Aggarwal for aptitude section. Work on your technical subjects and fundamentals basics. Know your personality and about your weakness, strength etc for HR interview.

Attend mock interviews for gaining confidence. Aptitude round is elimination round.
1st December 2015, 08:35 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do to be placed in reputed companies like HCL, Wipro and TCS?

You need to follow these steps to get placed in any of these companies-

>> Make a handsome resume that show your educational qualification and other information about your qualification.

>> Make sure the resume should not be flowless in any section because it could create problem for you during interview as most of the interview question are asked from your resume.

>> After making resume submit it to the company or to its website and on any vacancy they will call you for interview.

>> In interview you must go in formal dress that gives a positive effect and give answers from point to point as asked do,t go in deep with any question as you are not giving presentation there you are in an company interview.
1st December 2015, 09:18 PM
mentor4u

Hi Rohit,
To get placed in reputed companies you need good marks in semester plus you need to be able to speak fluently in english, write english well.

Also you need good communication skills, good knowledge of recent development taking place in technology/software sector ( as we can deduce your stream from names of companies mentioned by you).

Read business newspapers daily, discuss your stream related news in english with peer group and that will fulfill need of good communication skills, good knowledge of recent development taking place in technology/software sector.
1st December 2015, 09:21 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

You did not mention the academic course in which you are pursuing your 7th semester. Hope it would be B.Tech course in Computers stream. If so, it is the right time for you to start appearing for campus recruitment of the companies that you mentioned like
HCL
WIPRO
TCS

Not only these companies, there were many other top IT companies that would come to college and conduct campus placements in order to hire the Engineering candidates.

Here is the eligibility criteria required for the candidates in order to be eligible to apply for these companies.

-One should be a candidate of career 60 having scored a minimum of 60% of marks in all the academics through out the career.

-There should not be any pending backlogs for the candidates.

-The academic gap should not be more than 2 years.

The selection procedure would consists of the following rounds
Written Test
Group Discussion
Technical Interview
HR Interview

You should be strong enough in subject knowledge and communication skills to crack the above mentioned selection procedure. As a part of written test, you should also have knowledge of Reasoning, Aptitude and General English.

Get the placement papers of top MNC's and start practicing them and make sure that you should crack the selection procedure when the company comes to campus.

It would be better to get the job in the campus placements itself otherwise there is a heavy competition in the outside market.

Now a days, we can see Engineering candidates in all categories of jobs. The only reason for this is, many of the Engineering candidates were unable to get software jobs. So, please keep this in mind and carry out your preparation towards campus placements.
1st December 2015, 10:11 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

HCL,Wipro & TCS is one of the most top reputed companies in the country.If you wish to get job in such companies then you will fulfilled some requirements.

Education Required:- You should be a graduate in any stream from recognized university .

You should have minimum 60% marks to get job in these companies.

You should have good communication skills.You should have capabilities to face the interview & technical questions.

You have no any pending backlogs.You should have also fluent in english speaking.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?