31st May 2013, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

How is physics related with technology?

how physics is related with technology?....please tell me if that's true

1st June 2013, 02:02 PM
amit8570861100
Member+

Default Re: How is physics related with technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how physics is related with technology?....please tell me if that's true
technology means technique of doing a work and every work is done by a force and force is the basic term of physics
1st June 2013, 04:25 PM
megargi

Default Re: How is physics related with technology?

Dear

Physics is conducted in order to understand how the world and universe behave.

Technology is the usage and knowledge of tools, techniques.
So, in short, physics is one of the ways to acquire the knowledge to create technology.
And technology is one of the application of physics

Beside
The development of telephone, telegraph and telex enables us to transmit messages instantly.

The development of radio and television satellites has revolutionised the means of communication.

Advances in electronics (computers, calculators and lasers) have greatly enriched the society.

Rapid means of transport are important for the society.

Generation of power from nuclear reactors is based on the phenomenon of controlled nuclear chain reaction.

Digital electronics is widely used in modern technological developments.
thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?