7th September 2012, 09:03 PM
yashmandre

How to prepare for AIEEE in 5 months?

How to prepare for AIEEE in 5 months and techniques for it..please tell me

12th October 2012, 10:55 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for AIEEE in 5 months?

It is better to refer guides prescribed for the entrance exam. Apart from this you can refer text books prescribed for subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. If you feel self study is difficult, you can join any coaching class. Five months is enough to get proper guidance about the exam. After all practicing mock test is the best way to crack the exam.
31st January 2013, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for AIEEE in 5 months?

I cannot be able to afford the fee of coaching centre,so how i can prepare for AIEEE ?
31st January 2013, 10:17 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to prepare for AIEEE in 5 months?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yashmandre View Post
How to prepare for AIEEE in 5 months and techniques for it..please tell me
Hi

AIEEE - All India Engineering Entrance Examination.

This as you may well know is one of the largest Engineering Entrances in India in which are HUGE number of applicants take part. This is conducted by CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) once every year in the month of April after the Class 12th boards and IIT JEE Entrances are over.

The syllabus of this exam is Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics whatever is taught to you in your Higher Secondary Classes. These 3 subjects are compulsory for you to take attempt in this exam. Also you should have appeared in your Higher Secondary exam and should score more than 60% aggregate in it to take up Engineering in ANY college in India.

Talking of study tips, no one knows it best than you. You know which time suits you the best, which are your strength areas and what are your weaknesses. I am hereby listing a few tips which you can try out for better preparation.

-> Revise what you know well than trying out new things and topics. It would only waste time.

-> Try to maintain a regular timetable as there is no substitute to regularity. If you give equal time to all the 3 subjects then you would be able to do good in all three of them in the AIEEE paper as well

-> Don't waste time. Already its time to gear up and so in this point if you are wasting time with your friends, on internet, phone, tv etc then it would affect your performance. Stay focused.

-> Please do solve last year papers of AIEEE as see how well you can manage your time. This is really crucial as many students cannot attempt known questions because of shortage of time or poor time management.

-> Above all have confidence, revise well, memorize as much as you can AND have faith in GOD. Please also note that AIEEE grants 3 consecutive attempts to a candidate.

For any more info: Click Here

Regards
RANJEET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?