26th December 2011, 12:31 PM
riga23manan

How to prepare for Air Force Pilot Aptitude Test? I have cleared AFCAT written exam

i have cleared AFCAT written xam and got my ssb date.....pls suggest me how to prepare for air force pilot aptitude test

3rd December 2017, 08:20 PM
kachhadiyasharda

Default Re: How to prepare for Air Force Pilot Aptitude Test? I have cleared AFCAT written exam

Pilot Aptitude Battery Test (PABT) is compulsory to be cleared to get entry in flying branch of Indian Air Force (IAF). It is conducted by Air Force Selection Board. PABT comprises of three tests namely (1) Instrument Battery Test (2) Sensory Motor Apparatus Test (3) Control Velocity Test. PABT is conducted once for any individual. If fail in PABT, then one can't apply again for flying branch. If succeed in PABT, then not need to appear PABT when applying again for flying branch. So, It must necessary to take care in PABT to clear it. You should follow some tips to clear it.

Tips to Prepare for PABT

For Instrument Battery Test (ISNB)
- Pay attention in lecture while learning about different meters of aircrafts.
- Most questions will be related to aircraft meters. Be ready to give answers to identify it.
- Don't waste more time on single question and Try to attempt as many as questions that you can.
- Read questions carefully. You can use your hand to simulate the position of aircraft.

For Sensory Motor Apparatus Test & Control Velocity Test
- Listen instructions carefully given by officer. If any doubts, then ask to officer when he finishes his instructions.
- Don't be afraid. It's not real jet. Feel free like playing game at home.
- Don't be nervous if not perform well in any single attempt because marks will be considered as best of three attempts.
3rd August 2018, 05:25 PM
BhavanaRamachandran

Default Re: How to prepare for Air Force Pilot Aptitude Test? I have cleared AFCAT written exam

Candidates attending the Indian Air Force and other military instruction assessment have gained benefit from the online preparation software provided by PilotAptitudeTest.com

Please visit: https://pilotaptitudetest.com/software-benefits/

You can discover the use of online preparation software to ace your assessment. To have have an overview, read the testimonials to get an clear idea what the software is all about.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?