15th August 2012, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for IFS exam? What is the syllabus? What is the qualification?

IFS exam stands for Indian foreign service . please give me details how can i prepare for this exam and what is the syllabus for this exam? what is the required qualification for this exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and Required Qualification for TNPSC Group 1 Exam? How to prepare for the Exam?
  2. Qualification to appear for Sub-Inspector Job? Syllabus to prepare for the Exam?
  3. Required Qualification for Drug Inspector Exam of MPSC? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam? Date of this Exam? Do I need to have Industrial Experience for this?
  4. Syllabus for AAI exam? How to prepare for it? Books to be referred? Qualifications required to write the exam?
  5. How to apply for OTA Exam? Required Qualification for this Exam? What syllabus should I prepare for this Exam?
  6. Required qualification and syllabus to appear for Civils Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  7. How to prepare for GATE exam? Syllabus for the exam?
  8. What is the syllabus of JTO entrance exam? How to prepare for it?
  9. Can I write Entrance Exam for B.Ed course after completion of Intermediate? What syllabus I have to prepare for this?
  10. Required Qualification to apply for Food Inspector? How to apply for this? What syllabus to prepare for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. When SLET is conducted? What si the syllabus and How to prepare for it? -- [New]
  12. What is the syllabus for HAS exam? How to prepare for the exam?
  13. Syllabus for IES Exam? Which books to prepare for this Exam? How to prepare for this Exam?
  14. How to prepare for Power Grid Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in EEE? Syllabus and best books to prepare for the Exam?
  15. How to prepare for FCI grad III exam? Syllabus of it?
  16. How to prepare for ISRO entrance exam? Duration and syllabus of it?
  17. How to prepare for IES Exam? List of subjects with syllabus to prepare for this Exam?
  18. How to prepare for SET exam in History? Syllabus and the books to be referred?
30th October 2012, 06:42 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for IFS exam? What is the syllabus? What is the qualification?

hi,

IFS exam stands for indian forest service exam which is conducted by upsc.
Notification-feb/march
Examintion-july
Age limit:-
Age limit is 21 to 30 years.
3 and 5 years age relaxation is for obc and sc/st candidate.
Educational qualification:-
You must be passed a bechelor degree from a recognized university in the following subject:-
Animal husbendry and veternairy science
Physics
Chemistry
Math
Stat
Geoolgy
Zoology
Botany
Graduation in agricultural or forest.
Scheme of examination:-
Written examination
Paper 1
General english-300 marks
Paper 2
General knowledge
300 marks
Paper 3,4,5 and 6 consists two optional subject exam which is selected from the list of optional subject.
Each subject have two paper carry 200 marks each.
Interview for personality test-300 marks
Total marks-1700 marks
For more,
www.upsc.gov.in
31st October 2012, 03:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for IFS exam? What is the syllabus? What is the qualification?

Dear aspirant,

-You can apply for IFS exam if you have done your graduation in following subjects:

Animal husbandry and veterinary science
Physics
Chemistry
Mathematics
Geoolgy
Zoology
Botany
Forestry
Engineering

-You age must be 21 to 30 years to apply for this exam. Age relaxation is available for special categories.

-The selection procedure involves written examination and personal interview.

-You can apply for IFS exam through UPSC website.

BEST OF LUCK....
25th August 2013, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

how can i prepare for ifs ? what is difference beetwen ifs and ias?
30th September 2013, 03:10 AM
ifssakshi

IFS exam stands for Indian foreign service . please give me details how can i prepare for this exam and what is the syllabus for this exam? what is the required qualification for this exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?