18th September 2012, 04:32 AM
harit garg

How to prepare for IAS exam? I am a 2nd year student have electronics and telecommunication

sir i am a second year student havig branch electronics and telecomm and i dnt knw hoe to start the prep for the ias xam so i wanna to know how shld i start ma prep...?????

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for IAS exam? I am a 2nd year student have electronics and telecommunication
  2. How to get into IIT through GATE exam? I am a student of electronics and telecommunication engineering of 2nd year -- [New]
  3. How to prepare for IAS exam if I am a student of B.Com 2nd year
  4. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  5. Best way to prepare for IAS exam while in CSE 2nd year?
  6. How to prepare for IAS exam after passing Electronics Engineering?
  7. What can I do to get into Robotics having passed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication and pursuing 2nd year of BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  8. How to prepare for OAS exam after completing B.Tech in electronics and telecommunication? Procedure to prepare for it?
  9. How should I prepare for IAS? I am a student of BSc 2nd year with PCM
  10. Syllabus and last 5 years question papers of J.E(Trans) of Mahatransco exam for electronics and telecommunication
  11. Model question papers for GT exam? I am an electronics and telecommunication student
  12. How to prepare for IAS while doing B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to prepare for BSNL competitive exam? I am a 2nd year electronics and communication branch student
  14. Guidance to prepare for IAS and IES Exams being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in Civil Engineering? Previous 10 year Question Papers for these Exams?
  15. How should I prepare for UPSC? I am a student of B.E 2nd year
  16. What subjects should a B.Tech Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering student choose for PSU exam? How to prepare for it and which are the coaching institutes?
  17. How to prepare for IAS exam? I am studying in B.Com 2nd year
  18. How to crack IES exam if I am a student of electronics and telecommunication engineering
6th January 2013, 12:56 AM
thriller.singh

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for IAS exam? I am a 2nd year student have electronics and telecommunication

hi,
civil services exam is conducted by upsc every year for recruitment to various posts such as IAS, IPS, IFS etc. the pattern of thus exam is as below-

preliminary - general studies & CSAT

main- general studies (two papers), two optional subjects(two paper each), essay, english grammar , one Indian language.

interview.

eligibility- graduation from any stream and age between 21 to 30 years for general candidates.

students in final year of graduation are also eligible for this exam.

you should be very dedicated, and should make a habit of reading news papers, magazines etc, this will help you in tackling general studies. for other subjects you can prefer the ncert books from 9th class to 12th class. you can also join some coaching institute.

best of luck.
21st June 2013, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for IAS exam? I am a 2nd year student have electronics and telecommunication

How to prepare for IAS exam? I am a 3rd year student have electronics and instrumentation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?